Chapter Fifteen. Talk 2 You.

Chantel Diaz

-

"Chantel, can I talk to you for a minute?" Ralph questioned as he peeked his head into my office. I put money into the counter and tried to avoid acknowledging the smirk he had on his face like he was so innocent.

"I'm busy, go talk to one of your boys Ralph" I said trying to shoo him away.

I hated a persistent nigga, I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone. Everything about Ralph irritated me, the fact that he was fine as hell and knew it, the fact that he could talk his way into panties and the fact that he was good at pretending.

The first time I'd seen him was when Marquis sent him to kill one of the older men I was messing around with who was trying to trick on me. He was just as crazy as Marquis was and I was done with crazy niggas.

"You gonna do me like that? I brought you food and everything" Ralph said and I perked up some and tried to hide how excited I'd just got.

"You have five minutes" I said with an eye roll as I stood up. He got a smirk on his face and rubbed his hands together like he had accomplished something.

"And when we're around everyone, call me RG not my government. Thank you" He said sounding like he was embarrassed.

"I'm gonna call you Ralph and you'll deal" I said with a smile and he rolled his eyes and slapped my ass as I went by.

He eventually led me back into the main part of the club and there was hooters bags sitting on the bar.

"I don't really care for hooters, I love their loaded tater tots, that shit will make me wanna suck dick after" I admitted as I began opening the bags.

Ralph folded his arms behind his back and watched me while growing intrigued, like I was a damn unicorn or something.

I noticed some of his crew was eyeing us funny like this was so out of the ordinary for him.

"Let me help you out" Ralph offered gently moving me to the side after he saw I was struggling to get the bag opened.

"Now can I holla at you for a second?" Ralph questioned and I rolled my eyes and grabbed the containers out of the bag.

"Boy what do you want? Wasn't fucking me enough?" I questioned opening the wings up.

"Why you acting like you didn't enjoy?" He questioned as I took a seat at the bar.

I remained silent and watched him adjust the bandana on his forehead. He got this weird look on his face that I recognized all to well from experience - he wanted something.

Before Ralph could get his words out the doors to the club flew up and Marquis stomped inside and fought passed some of the security.

"Quincy is a dead man!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"You aren't touching my brother. Whatever he did to you, you probably deserved that shit" I said looking him over with disgust.

"He stole my phone and the connects out of it. He did the complete opposite of what I told his bitch ass not to do. I should tell Sean" Marquis complained and I rolled my eyes.