Chapter Four. Good Girl.

Chantel Diaz

-

"You're so fucking sexy" Mr. Red whispered into my ear. I shifted uncomfortably but kept a fake smile for appearances while his stubby fingers rubbed up and down my thigh.

I picked up my glass of wine and guzzled down more than half of it all while he watched me with a wide smile on his face. You'd think since i'd been around i'd be use to fucking with men I didn't find attractive but something was telling me this man had a dick the size of my pinky finger.

"Let me go and take care of the tab, i'll be back beautiful" Mr. Red said and I shivered and sat my glass down.

"I can't wait" I said clearing my throat. I watched the older man slide out from next to me and make his way through the lounge. I pulled out a mirror from my small pouch and observed my makeup that could use a small touch up.

"You can't be that money hungry, that nigga, really?" A voice mocked me. I slowly turned my head coming face to face with a brown skin man i'd never seen before.

I'd be lying if I said he wasn't sexy as hell but from the way he was dressed I couldn't tell if he was worth the conversation. My pussy only got wet for dollar signs, I didn't care how fine you were if you didn't have the money.

"I'm sorry, do I have the please approach me and talk to me look on my face?" I questioned causing the man to bust out laughing.

"I'm just trying to save you. Don't leave with him tonight" The man said as he licked his pink lips and I couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

"If I wanted to be saved I'd listen to Drake's desperate fuck boy anthems and put my imagination to use. I don't need to be saved" I responded cockily.

"Oh, I think you do" The man responded as Mr. Red began to return to the table. He seemed to grow agitated when he spotted the man hanging around me and I got irritated.

"Go away before you fuck this up for me!" I snapped attempting to shoo the man away but he continued to eye me.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Red questioned as his eyes met mine. I tried to play it off by putting my smile back on and shrugging.

"I don't know him, he won't take the hint i'm not interested" I explained and the man chuckled before he stood up straight and nodded his head.

"I tried to be subtle but you seem to like that dramatic shit" The man said as he pulled out a gun and fired three shots into Mr. Red's chest causing the old man to stumble backwards before collapsing onto the ground.

His blood splattered all over my face and my expensive dress as screams filled the lounge and people began running in different directions.

"Ew this dress is prada" I whined slowly getting out of the booth and wiping the blood off of me as best as I could but I knew there was no way and hell the dress would be saved, the dry cleaners would have to work a miracle.

"From Marquis, to you" The man said tossing me an envelop as he exited out of the building leaving me alone in the chaos.

This was what I get for fucking around with that crazy nigga. Marquis is lucky he was fine, had good credit and amazing dick or i'd be so mad at his punk ass.