Chapter Ten. Right Here.

Chantel Diaz

-
First thing I did when I woke up was take a steaming hot shower after the crazy ass night I'd had. It didn't hit me until I stepped out of the bathroom and remembered the sleeping man that lay in my bed.

"What the hell did I just get myself into?" I complained as I ran my fingers through my wet curly hair. I looked over at a mans sleeping figure again, and tried to do my best not to scream as I pulled my white bathrobe closed tighter.

The man had been spotted with Marquis a few times and I assumed they were cool. But currently he laid across my bed like he was at home.

It's not that he was ugly, it's the fact that he was someone I didn't know and I was drunk. I folded my arms and scrunched my face up in disgust as I hurried out of the bedroom and slammed it shut hoping it'd wake him up so I wouldn't have to do it.

I still throbbed between my legs, that's how intense it was. Part of me was shook at the fact that he put it down like that, I was even tempted to make the nigga some breakfast and give him some money.

On my way down the stairs I stopped halfway and stared at my sister and Prince who were standing in my foyer hugging. Her legs were wrapped around him and he was gripping on her booty, it was the most bizarre shit I'd ever seen.

"I knew you had a thing for teenagers" I teased him and he lowered her to the ground before glancing back at me.

Prince remained serious and held up the peace sign before leaving out of my house. I made eye contact with my sister who had this goofy smile on her face, she eventually looked me over but didn't come at me with her usual slick comments.

We both remained silent until she walked away and I headed into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee I'd brewed earlier.

Right as I got the mug down and began pouring coffee into it, I heard footsteps and waited for the man to come around the corner.

"I coulda robbed your shit. You lucky" he said as he came into the kitchen buttoning his pants, while his shirt was draped over his shoulder.

"I've dealt with Marquis' shit for years and you think I'm a punk? Baby, you'd be dead if you tried me" I retorted and he bit his lip.

"My names Ralph, I do the recon for Marquis while he's off getting facials and fucking bitches. We've had a few run in before" Ralph said and I rolled my eyes.

"It was just sex, I hadn't had any in awhile and I needed to relive some stress. Don't think I'm about to be sweating you" I said.

I couldn't help but grow a little weak when I saw the way his muscles flexed in the white tank top he wore.

His lips were pink and his low haircut made him look like the typical drug dealer that sold on the corner, he dressed even flashier than Marquis.

"I hope you don't be sweating me, my girlfriend wouldn't like that shit very much" he responded as he pulled on his shirt.

I grew silent as I added a bit of creamer to my coffee. I truly never cared about messing with men who were attached to someone else, I never asked and usually when the angry woman would try and run up on me she'd get beat up.