Chapter Fourteen. Damn.

Alexis Diaz

-

"We're in Miami and you're turning eighteen on Sunday!" I screamed in the rental while pinching Dana's cheeks.

"I can do anything right now, like if a bitch go out and get killed it'll say woman instead of teenager" Dana said and Lucas glanced in the backseat at us.

"Babe don't even say anything like that. Are you trying to kill me?" He questioned and Dana rolled her eyes.

"I was just saying damn. We don't gotta sneak into certain clubs anymore and now we can get our own apartment and be doing what we wanna do" She said and I gasped.

"We need to start apartment shopping as soon as we get back, I want my own spot because I'm tired of living with my sister. She does too much" I complained.

Chantel stayed acting brand new when she was around Kara, but when it was just us she was trying to be best friends.

Dana rolled the window down and admired the scenery as we drove to the hotel her parents had booked for us.

My gaze roamed to Prince who was staring at his phone screen until I rubbed the side of his face.

He wore an opened up blue fleece jacket over a tank top and a pair of gray adidas sweatpants, looking just like a slut.

"What are we doing when we get to the hotel?" I questioned and he looked back at Dana.

"Whatever y'all want to do. Martin, Michelle and Ethan should be there already" he said and my eyes widened.

"Wait, Martin?" I questioned feeling the hopes of getting my cakes smashed start to dwindle.

"You didn't tell them, did you?" Lucas asked and Prince sighed while Dana stared at her brother as if she was moments away from hopping over the seat.

"Ethan is only sixteen, what the hell are we suppose to do with him around?" She whined.

"You're still seventeen until Sunday, you not about to be out here wilding until then. Y'all in the same boat" Prince responded causing the Uber driver to laugh.

"I got us, don't even trip" I said making a drinking gesture with my hand and Dana smiled and sat back.

"There's a lot we can do, going to the beach is the main thing. We don't have to club" Lucas said and Dana gave him a fake smile.

Once we got to the hotel everyone climbed out of the car and Dana and I went straight into the hotel and let the men grab the bags.

My brother Martin was chilling in the lobby and when he saw Dana and I he began to fake like he was so disgusted.

"Here take this shit" he said throwing the keycard at me. I balled my fist up but let it go as I looked at the room number.

"Y'all are in a room with Michelle" he said walking away before we could protest.

"Hold up, what?" Dana asked and I shrugged and folded my arms as we made our way into an elevator.