Chapter Twenty Eight. Me & U.

Alexis Diaz

-

"Do you think my forehead is big?" I questioned Prince while using a mirror to look at it. He laughed while eating out of a bag of chips.

"It's not big" He said with a shrug while one of his dogs brought him a ball. I watched him throw it out into the large open field and the dogs went chasing after it.

"Coco, you could use the exercise too" I said nudging my dog with my foot but she remained laying on the picnic blanket snoring.

Prince offered me the rest of his chips and I took it from him. He had this look in his eyes and I got nervous because I knew he was about to ask me something.

"Did you take a pregnancy test?" He asked and I bit my lip and hesitated before nodding.

"I'm not pregnant. Chantel got to me because she was saying how I was gonna mess around and get pregnant and I just wanted to make sure" I explained while tucking hair behind my ear.

"It shouldn't be just on you to be protected. I should be more responsible" Prince said as his dogs brought the ball back and he threw it again.

I ate a Dorito and chewed slowly while looking at him. His medium brown skin had tanned a little and I just thought he was the sexiest man on earth.

"If I was pregnant though, hypothetically speaking. What would you do?" I asked before eating another chip and he looked at me.

"Neither of us are ready for a kid, I wouldn't trap you with something like that. You got a lot of life to live, but if I did get you pregnant I'd step up and be there, I like kids" Prince shrugged as he laid back on the blanket and I straddled his lap.

I sat up straight revealing my toned stomach and the way my shirt was cut super high I could tell it turned him on.

"Our baby would be beautiful. If we had a daughter I want her to have your nose and eyes" I said looking down at his facial features.

"That's funny, my parents use to stay telling me I was ugly" Prince pointed out as he blinked his long eyelashes.

"Shut up, you're not ugly" I said rolling my eyes as I climbed off of him.

Prince sat up on his elbows and looked at me like he was intrigued all of a sudden.

He intertwined our fingers while he watched his dogs play. Everything was so peaceful and I almost felt normal and like people weren't out to get me.

"What should I do for Martin's birthday? I'm thinking about buying him a large thing of carmex for his chapped ass lips" I said Prince laughed out loud.

"It's his birthday, you gotta be nice to him off of that alone. You don't really hate him" Prince said pushing my hair off my shoulder and I closed my hands.

"That boy just tries my life all the time. He knows how to irritate me" I said punching my fist into my hand to get my point across.

"That's that sibling love though. Dana piss me off all the time, but I just charge it to the game" Prince said shrugging.