Chapter Twenty Eight. Me & U.

Start from the beginning

"Ew, don't compare Dana to that peasant" I replied faking an attitude and he pinched me.

Prince and I chilled at the park for awhile watching his dogs play, while Coco lounged out.

We eventually left  about an hour later and took the dogs back to his place where his mom was having a drink with some older man.

"Hey Ms. Kim" I greeted her as I leaned down allowing her to kiss both of my cheeks.

"Wow she is beautiful" the man complimented as Prince came into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks.

He looked the man over for a long time before his gaze shifted to his mother.

I took a subtle step back as Prince walked further into the kitchen, but he walked straight to the refrigerator without greeting his mom or her friend.

"This is my son Prince, Prince this is Kevin" she introduced.

Kevin kept his eyes on me the entire time and I gave him a stank look. He was clearly a loser and I expected her to cut him off soon.

"Why are you bringing men I don't know into my house?" Prince asked keeping his back to his mother.

"I am grown and I'd like to think I have good judgment" Kim replied as she held up her wine glass and took a few sips getting lipstick on the glass.

"If you're grown, get a job and get out of my house" Prince responded as he closed the refrigerator.

"Prince" I said after gasping in shock and he looked at me as if to silently tell me to stay out of it.

Aunt Kim got up while her friend looked at the commotion. He got up soon after and began gathering his stuff before he kissed her cheek.

"I'll just let myself out" Kevin said and I discreetly followed behind him to make sure he didn't make any detours.

Once he was out of the house I locked the door and quickly walked back to the kitchen once I heard something slam.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I don't know who the fuck you think I am, but you're not gonna treat me like shit!" Kim yelled in Prince's face.

He stood completely still and subtly wiped his cheek off like he was disgusted.

"I did everything right, I always did right by my kids and tried to be a mother. I wasn't out running the streets like these other bitches, you and your sister were well taken care of. I gave up my best years because I didn't want to leave some randoms around my kids and you're gonna treat me like this?!" Kim continued to yell.

"You chose your life. I'm suppose to feel bad because you had kids and you were forced to do right by us? I didn't ask to be born - blame yourself for the regrets in your life" Prince said and Kim slapped the shit out of him.

My gaze shifted to the floor after I heard the smack and I shifted uncomfortably.

"You're no good just like your damn daddy. Go to hell" She said lowering her voice.

When Kim turned and noticed I was still standing in the kitchen she seemed a bit embarrassed and caught off guard. She looked at me and quickly walked out of the kitchen.