ANOTHER TRIGGER WARNING‼️ (plz read)

I don't know why, but I hate putting trigger warnings in front of my poems, so I need this to be clear. this will be the last trigger warning in this story.

1. A LOT OF MY POEMS CAN BE/WILL BE TRIGGERING TO SOME AUDIENCES.

2. IF A POEM IS TRIGGERING, IT WILL CONTAIN A WARNING EMOJI LIKE THESE: ❌🚫‼️⚠️

3. THESE ARE ALL MY ORIGINAL POEMS, AND CANNOT BE STOLEN BUT CAN BE SHARED IF U GIVE ME CREDIT. (and don't steal because I don't fight, I pReSs ChaRgEs 😂)

4. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, YOU CAN ALWAYS DM ME ON INSTAGRAM (link in bio thingy)

WARNING: This book contains mature/triggering topics that include but is not limited to; suicide, suicidal topics, depression, anxiety, etc. Read at your own risk.

If you are ever feeling down, or dealing with something that's taking a major toll on your mental health, or if you're considering suicide, there is help out there! Here are a few recourses.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

My Instagram: @honesty.stories (I will gladly talk with you)

Text "STAY" To: 741-741

Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-784-2433

NOTE: Some say that these numbers try to put you in a mental hospital because that helps sometimes. Some say they don't try to put you in a hospital. So it's your choice to take the risk. If you don't want to take that risk, message me on Instagram and I will talk to you. I will not tell anyone. I will not expose any information. And we don't have to talk about anything you're uncomfortable with. My Instagram is linked in my bio thingy.

Update Time: Please leave your feedback on my poems! I love updating you with more poems! This book will not be complete for a while cuz I'm always writing new poems, but I might make another poem book after this book contains about 90 or 100 poems. Idk. I don't plan things lol.

NOTICE: if you are ever scared to share how you feel with your best friend, just do it. I did recently and I do not regret it. If your friend judges you for it, and is not accepting, or doesn't care, drop them. I care through. I'm here for you.

If I forgot something, I'll add it later.

Cuz like I said, ion plan things :)