As we all split up, Ethan held my one hand as we dragged our luggage with the other. As we stepped outside, we saw Lisa's car with a Lisa jumping out of it. "Hi!" She squealed and ran over.

"Mom!" Grayson and Ethan both hugged her tightly. As I watched them embrace, I saw my dad come out of the passenger seat of Lisa's car.

"Dad!" I ran and attacked him in a hug.

"Autumn, hi sweetheart!" He hugged me back, holding me close. "I missed you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you too." I smiled as we broke apart.

"Surprise." Lisa whispered into my ear as she hugged me.

"Thank you." I whispered, hugging her back.

Grayson was grinning as he put the bags in the trunk and I looked to Ethan who was wiping his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I wrapped my arms around him.

"You were so excited to see your dad, it just made me really happy."

I smiled and kissed his chin, "You are precious."

"Alright losers get in." Lisa laughed as she got in, "We aren't going shopping, we're going home."

"Is Autumn going home?" Ethan asked as he got in.

"No, she can still stay with you guys if it is okay with Lisa."

"Fine with me."

Ethan winked at me, "Thank you, Mr. Kingg."

"Please, it's Brian."

As we drove back, Lisa dropped my dad off at the house then drove to her house. "Alright kiddos, let's go to sleep."

"I'm exhausted." Grayson got out, grabbing his bags from the trunk.

Ethan grabbed both our bags and as we were walking in whispered, "I'm not that tired."

"Gross." Gray muttered as he took his shoes off by the door.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing. Goodnight mom." Grayson hugged her tightly, pulling back yawning. "I love you." He carried his bag upstairs.

"I love you too." She said to him then turned to Ethan and I, "I love you both as well."

"I love you too." Ethan and I said at the same time, then I added, "Thank you again for letting me stay tonight."

"Of course, you're welcome anytime. Just no shenanigance."

"Ugh mom." Ethan hugged her, "You're so weird."

"I'm being serious."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Ethan kissed her cheek and carried the bags upstairs.

"He's extra I know." I hugged Lisa, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, and Autumn," I turned to look at her as I had started up the stairs, "You were okay with your dad coming right?"

"Of course. That was an amazing surprise. I just didn't want to worry about him trying to make it on time and having to wait and I know he hasn't been doing too great."

"I know," She gave me a sympathetic smile, "But he loves you so much."

"I know." I smiled, "Goodnight." I went upstairs and Ethan and Grayson were already arguing in their shared bathroom.

"Can you please give me some more room at the sink?" Ethan said with toothpaste suds in his mouth.

"You know I would if you weren't taking the whole sink." Grayson said, toothbrush still moving in his mouth.

I made my way into Ethan's room and grabbed my toothbrush. I went and stood outside the door, "I'm going to wait till you both are done."

Ethan spit into the sink and looked up to smile at me, "Sorry, Grayson is taking forever."

Grayson lifted his middle finger in response and spit into the sink after Ethan moved.

As Grayson walked out he stopped and looked at both of us, "If either of you do anything, be quiet."

"Just jealous?" Ethan smirked

"No, more like exhausted."

I went in and brushed my teeth, shaking my head at them.

Once I finished brushing, I went back into Ethan's room and shut the door.

"Want to lock it?" He looked at me, sitting on the end of the bed in only Adidas joggers. "I want to be naked with you." He winked as he quoted DNCEs song Naked.

I bit my lip and flipped the lock to locked.