[119] Narrative³⁹

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" Dahyun asked.

"Yup. See you" Momo smiled and the latter did the same thing.

"I'll call you. See you tomorrow" Dahyun said before he closed the door of Momo's car.

"Are you guys dating?" Sana asked and Momo winked at her.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yup" Momo happily replied.

They arrived in their house in a few minutes but the two can't carry Tzuyu because he's too heavy for them.

"Wait... don't be mad at me, Sana" Momo said before he punches Tzuyu's stomach so hard that made him flinch and couch.

"What the —" Sana reacted and Momo made a peace sign.

"Sorry hahahaha. You should walk, Tzuyu" he said and Sana as a caring wife, she helped Tzuyu stand up and walk inside the house. Even though they almost tripped down on the floor, they still managed to enter the house while Momo is just following them.

"I need to go now, Sana. I still need to have a beauty rest. You know... I have a date tomorrow" Momo giggled and Sana thanked her for accompanying them.

"No problem. You can continue kissing each other hihi" she said before she left them.

The married couple then cuddled on the couch and started kissing each other once again. The kiss turned into a hot and steamy one that made them unstoppable about what they're doing.

•••••

Tzuyu woke up in the morning and he couldn't remember what happened last night. He breathed heavily as he caress Sana's lovely face. He stood up and wore his boxer shorts before running into their room to get his wife a blanket. Tzuyu immediately went down and covered her up with a blanket.

"Good morning. I'm sorry about last night" He apologized while giving her kisses on her cheeks. Sana woke up and she quickly wrapped her arms around his nape.

"Good morning" she greeted back. "You didn't inform that you will drink with Dahyun last night"

"I'm really sorry babygirl. Sorry"

"It's fine but I hope you won't do it again" She said and he agreed and promised not to do it again.

"Tell me what happened" Sana asked. She knows that Tzuyu went to meet the girl that she hates.

"We officially broke up" he replied

"Are you sad about it that's why you're drunk last night?" She asked in diligently.

"No babygirl" Tzuyu stared at his wife's sparkling eyes and he doesn't know if he's going to admit about his baby with Mina. He's afraid to tell it because he doesn't want to make her sad.

"Okay, then. Can you cook me breakfast? I'm really hungry" she said and pulled her husband closer for a kiss.

"Stand up. I'll teach you how to cook" Tzuyu said but Sana doesn't want to move.

"Did I... ?" Tzuyu asked

"You did. I think it's swelling"

"Should I kiss it?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up. Did you know that Momo punched you last night? I can do it too"

"I'm scared babygirl" Tzuyu said while chuckling.

"Cook breakfast now, Tzuyu. Shoo!" She pushed me and Tzuyu just laughed at her. He then proceeded to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the two of them. While he's busy cooking, he felt a warm hug on his back.

"Are you naked?" Tzuyu asked because her bare skin touches his.

"I am" Sana replied as she grinds her body against Tzuyu's back.

"You're so naughty" Tzuyu turned off the stove before he faces her. A huge tent formed in his boxer shorts because his wife really turned him on.

"On the table, Daddy"

"Sure"

•••••

"It's too early. Why did you call me here?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon but the latter remained quiet.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, are you listening to me? Are you okay?"

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon tapped his shoulders and he started to break down.

"Why? What's wrong?" Nayeon worriedly asked and gave him a hug.

"Tzuyu... Sana... Mina... Tzuyu.. Sana... Mina... " he kept on uttering those words and he looks like his not with himself.

"What are you talking about?" Nayeon asked and he continued to mumble those names.

"Shhhh" Nayeon caress his back and tried her best to comfort him.