I find myself frozen after listening to Space's confession.

People told me they like me.

Space tells me he loves me.

"I..." I feel my throat becomes dry, unable to form a full sentence

What do I want to say? Nothing positive. Because of that, I choose to not say anything.

Space blinks, dropping his head to hide his facial expression.

Space's private ward has fallen in a vague silence. Venus and Nebula Spica who are also in the room to accompany me and Space respectively are turning their heads away, suppressing their sense of existence, acting as if they aren't listening to our conversation.

I can't say anything.

Because of that, I stretch out my good hand to rub Space's bowed head.

A consolation that is probably not comforting. It also pains my heart, that even though I try to like them, my thought still doesn't move for them... Aside from that one person.

"Do you think I am too reckless?" Space doesn't raise his head, accepting the head rub without complain, "Too impatient?"

I open my mouth, close it, open my mouth again and release, "Not at all,"

I change the way from rubbing to brushing Space's hair while he stays quiet. After a while, Space lifts his head to look at me. His eyes are glittering, but not from tears.

I wonder what is in his mind...

Space raises a hand to stop my hand from brushing his hair, saying, "I haven't had the time to wash my hair yet," giggling, Space apologises to me, "Sorry for not informing you about it earlier,"

I don't really care. I retract my hand from Space and tell him, "I also haven't washed my hair. Couldn't really do it myself..."

Space's eyes shine brightly, "How about I wash your hair?"

"No," I shake my head, mercilessly rejecting him, "I will go to a hair salon to wash my hair later," pointing at Space's nose, I continue, "As for you, stay here,"

Space pouts, disagreeing.

We will not go back to that topic. I brush Space's bang aside, coincidentally distracting him from arguing, pushing the hair on his face to slip behind his ears.

Space stares at me warmly, patiently waiting for me to finish grooming him.

After I am satisfied, I take a moment to examine him.

Space is a good looking young man. He is rather tall and thin, the result of being an indoor person. His face... A beautiful pair of eyes... A good shape of the nose... A pair of lips which tends to smile more than frown... And smooth cheeks...

Altogether, including his positive personality, Space is not a bad person. As in, Space probably is not a bad lover.

But.

Am I a good lover for Space?

While I am lost in thought, my finger is tapping Space's cheek absentmindedly.

Space himself is blushing brightly; the result of my hand's exploration of his facial features.

After I take my hand away from his face, Space immediately falls back on his bed while clutching his chest. Rolling on the bed to left and right, Space releases a weird sound between squeal of happiness and cry of agony.

Checking the other 2 people in the room, I see Nebula staring at me in amazement while Venus is covering her cheeks, which are red.

En. I did something outrageous.