24. Mayhem

September, the starting of Autumn and University life.

🦋

I won't profess to have a friendship with Venus Myrtle. However, I do feel a little something when I see her walking to her classroom...with Cosmos Altarf's friend who is also a model who is in a poor disguise, Aeon Regulus. They are the ones who study accounting, after all.

Anyway, back to my feelings. I want to have a female friend(s).

The closest female companion whom I claim as my friend is Mars Deimos. Aside from her, who is obviously not here, Venus is the next closest young woman who is not a friend but is still close to me, voluntary and comfortably or not.

When I reflect on this matter, as I stare at the University building in front of me, I feel a little discouraged. Even though I made a goal to have lots of friends back in High School, it seems like I failed on that regard. To recognise this failure at this moment... My confidence takes a big hit.

Will I be able to obtain a female friend(s) here...?

Probably not. Definitely not with this kind of debut.

With Asterism Hamal in front of me, Space Antares on my left, Cosmos on my right, plus Horo and Scopus Rasalhague behind me. To be escorted by these young men in such a high-profile manner, I really feel like exchanging place with Venus. Even though it will put me beside that celebrity, Aeon Regulus.

From the gazes alone, I can deduce that my reputation in this University won't be any better than the reputation I had in High School. Whose fault is that?

🦋

Mercury [How are you?]

Galaxy [The usual]

Galaxy [Although, right now]

Galaxy [I am happy]

Galaxy [That you contact me]

Oh. Lifting my gaze to squint at the ceiling and the lamps inside the classroom, I count to 10 before dropping my head and type on my smartphone. I am experiencing a guilty conscience.

Mercury [Sorry]

Galaxy [Why are you apologizing?]

Mercury [It's because I want to escape reality]

Mercury [That I contact you]

Galaxy [It's fine]

I delete another apology I typed to diligently read what Galaxy Pollux has to say.

Galaxy [For you to talk to me]

Galaxy [Maybe think of me too]

Galaxy [When you need someone]

Galaxy [I feel, it means a lot]

Mercury [Really?]

Mercury [I am amazed you can see]

Mercury [My somewhat thoughtless action]

Mercury [As something that...positive?]