"Nope, I'll pass."

***

I got a detention.

Again.

Fucking Bambam.

Ever since I rejected their offer nicely during lunch, he somehow made it a mission to cross my personal space and budge the shit out of me until I give up and agree to go.

Me being me, managed to ignore his existence during the first half of the period. That is, until he began using his dirty tricks.

The asshole actually showed me a video of me kissing Jungkook during the stage play.

Correction, he fucking shoved the phone screen right under my nose and exclaimed about how and i quote, 'how turned on I look' to the whole class.

So I did the only thing that a sane person would do; I punched him on the nose to shut him up.

Okay, maybe not really sane.

But then it was actually supposed to be a soft hit but somehow the John Cena in me decided to take full control this time and before I knew it, his nose started bleeding.

Although I don't exactly feel guilty about it because the jerk actually still managed to laugh after that.

Letting out a loud sigh, I pushed the door of the detention room open and halted in my tracks when my eyes meet Taehyung's.

"Hi.", he spoke up first as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Uh, hi.", I replied unsurely before taking a few steps inside towards an empty seat.

Scanning the whole room quickly, I noticed that its only the two of us today, just like the last time when I met him here.

Sigh. Good 'ol times.

After sitting down and dumping my bag on the floor, I fiddled with my fingers and stared at the empty table surface in front of me.

Awkward.

I mean, its not like I can help it. Ever since that night during the play, I keep having this little twinge inside me that keep coming up everytime I see Taehyung.

Its not exactly guilt because let's face it, I don't really owe him anything and I can like whoever I want to like. But still, it doesn't mean that I don't feel even a tiny bit sorry towards him.

Because after all, he was the one who helped me a lot from the start. The only one who actually had faith in me when the others thought that I was a nuisance. Hell, even when I had issues with Jungkook back then, he somehow always knew where to show up.

Its like in our previous life, he was my guardian angel or something. Not that I believe in those kind of myths.

So yeah, I do feel grateful for him. Very very grateful in fact.

Plus I've already decided long ago that I will never lead him on. Because a guy like Taehyung definitely deserves a lot more than that. Hell, he deserves a lot more than me.