Chapter Thirty Eight

More than Yeri.

More than Yeri.

More than-

Stop it, Lisa.

Fuck.

I groaned inwardly as I put my head in both of my hands and just stared at the empty answer sheet on the table mindlessly.

After sending the boys home to their suite yesterday, I spent the rest of the night smiling and giggling like a teenage school girl all the while laying on my bed and replaying the whole night all over again.

And that's when it started.

The Four Stages of Doom.

Stage One: Happiness

Oh my God, Jungkook just kissed me. Twice. My crush just made out with me and proceeded to tell me that I am more than a friend. Not just more than a friend, but even more than his girlfriend herself. Either this is the best day of my life or I'm simply just dreaming.

Stage Two: Bargaining

Okay yeah, I might had just kissed a guy who actually has a girlfriend more than once today. But then, he has never exactly admitted that she was his girlfriend before didn't he? And.... and its not like I'm the one who forced myself onto him. He's the one who started it. Both times. So I guess its okay then...?

Stage Three: Panic

Fuck, what the hell was I thinking? How is it okay to kiss someone that is in a relationship? I mean, its not like I protested or anything either, I literally just went straight into it like a woman in heat. Is this how it feels like being the other woman? But wait.... If I'm the other woman then does that mean that Jungkook is a cheater? Shit shit shit.

Final Stage: Depression

Fml.

And then my alarm clock rung.

Sigh.

So what if I'm more than Yeri?

She is still the girlfriend.

And I'm just someone that is... more than a friend.

Do I even want to be that?

What makes it even painful was that Jungkook doesn't even try to contact me after all of that.

I mean, the least that he could do was to send a simple message like 'Hey, how are you feeling?' or 'I'm sorry for coming onto you like that'.

Its not that I'm asking for a heartfelt confession or something, sheesh.

"Thirty more minutes."

I widened my eyes as I jerked my head towards the big clock above the lesson board to see that one hour has indeed passed since the examination started.

Fuck, I can't even think properly right now.

But.... What if he didn't remember anything about last night? I mean, he did wolfed down ten shots of strong ass alcohol. Those drinks weren't exactly a good memory booster after all.

Or worse, what if he actually remembered everything and is currently regretting over every single second that has happened last night?