Chapter Forty One

I'm such a hypocrite.

I punched my best friend on the nose just because he tried to lure me into following him and the others on a trip together.

Jeon Jungkook put a ticket inside my locker and I freaking melted.

Not my best moment, I must admit.

But then its not my fault that I can't help but overthink about every single thing when it comes to him.

I mean, say if I did came to the trip, what if there comes a moment when Yeri and I did manage to get ourselves into another argument? What's gonna happen then?

After all, he does say that he can get a tad bit overprotective when it comes to her. And knowing her circumstances, its not like I can get mad at him for being that way too.

Because as much as I hate it, I do feel sympathy towards her. Despite all of that bad attitude, she really did went through a lot.

Hence the reason why I decided to not come in the first place. So that I won't have to deal with those kind of complicated thoughts.

Well, that is of course, until it registered to me that Jungkook was the one who put the ticket inside my locker. It was as if all of my self doubts eventually vanished.

Poof. Just like that.

Because Jungkook actually wanted me there. Jeon Jungkook actually wanted me to go on the trip, not with somebody else but instead with him and the elites.

Its like he actually knew how much I needed the persuasion from his part.

Although I must admit that I did get irritated a little at his way of doing it. I mean, hasn't he heard of texting?

Putting a ticket just like that in my locker, he's surely confident to think that I'm going to accept his invitation just like that. Tch.

Cocky bastard.

But then here we are.

I'm actually going to Jeju-do.

Besides, I also learned a few things when I arrived at the airport:

1. This may be a college trip, but everyone doesn't exactly gather at the hotel until tomorrow. So the good thing was that I won't have to face anyone just yet.

2. The academy has somehow booked one whole plane just for us, but unless you're a rich guy whose father owns the said academy, then you're free to ride whatever you want. Or do something like, you know, book the whole first class section to yourself?

Trying not to gawk at the unusual sight in front of me,  I absently followed the three other guys towards the seats as I made an effort to return a smile to each of the stewardesses that we walked past.

Yes, the three other guys. Because apparently Yeri couldn't come until the last day of the trip due to some tight schedule or something.

I won't say that I wasn't relieved, because I sure as hell am relieved as fuck. And a little bit giddy too.

A little bit ahead of me, Jimin stopped at a seat somewhere in the middle of the spacious aisle and turned his attention towards me, "What do you think sis?"