"Girl, come on, its been what? 6 months? 7 months?", Bambam glanced at me with disapproval, "You've been here for so long Lisa, the least you could do is read the news from the academy's website."

"There's a website?"

He let out a disgruntled sound, "Oh my God, you didn't know about the website? Shit, I must've been doing a bad job as a friend."

Yugyeom simply shook his head at his friend, "Its a trip to Jeju-do. But only those in their final year can come. Its like some sort of their last get together before the exam."

"Oh."

Those in their final year.... That includes Jimin and Taehyung.

Then will Jungkook be there too?

I sipped my drink mindlessly as he added, "The good news is, they can actually extend an invitation to whoever they like. Although not many people knows about it because its kinda like an unspoken rule or something."

"Oh? Then how would you know about it?"

At my question, Bambam slowly leaned closer to me, "Last year, Hoseok from the student council invited the other guys secretly. Including Jungkook's girlfriend. When he realized that we know about it, he told us that we can do that too if we want."

I just stared at the table ahead of me blankly as each of his words bounced off my head, the only ones staying were 'Jungkook's girlfriend'.

My stomach let out a displeased churl.

Stop it, Lisa. She's not exactly his girlfriend remember?

At my lack of reply, Bambam continued, "That's why we all decided to come this year. So.... what do you say?"

"Huh?", I finally looked up at him distractedly.

"Do you want to come?"

I pondered about it for a moment as a swirled the last bit of strawberry pudding around on my plate.

To be honest, I've always wanted to go to the place ever since I first heard about it a few months back.

Jisoo unnie just got back from a short vacation with her parents at the time and she got us these funny matching shirts with her face on it.

The other girls immediately found it hilarious and laughed their asses off meanwhile me, the only one who has never heard of the place, was focused on the vast, blue sea in the background of her picture instead.

Jeju-do must surely be a beautiful place, I thought.

And while I'm dying to go there and see it for myself there's just a tiny little bit problem.

If my instinct is correct, and it always is, then Yeri will surely be there too this year.

And I'm not sure if I'm ready to face her yet, especially now that I am aware of her circumstances.

I mean, what if she remembers me and tries to attack me again?

I shuddered internally at the thought before looking up at the guys' expectant faces.