Chapter One

' You can go back to Korea. You have to find back everything you love at there. '

Doyoung stands in the front of the gate of a big mansion with his luggage at his side. He just comes back from Toronto to Korea. His best friend, Mark had helped him to rent a room in the mansion when he came to Korea once for business. He checks his map to make sure he found a right house. Just when he wants to press the door bell, a lady comes out from the mansion.

' Oh, are you a new guy? ' the lady asks.

Doyoung is startled by her presence. He studies her appearance. She looks like she is in her 50s. Doyoung nods as an answer.

' Nice to meet you. I'm a cleaner. I was told to clean this house today as they are welcoming a new buddy. I guess that buddy is you. ' the lady smiles.

' There's one in there. The other three went out for work. ' the lady adds before she leaves.

Doyoung bids her goodbye before he enters ' Pak! ' His luggage hits the door when he is closing the door. 

' Mrs Kang, did you forget something here? I was about to take a ba-' a half naked man talks while coming down from stairs. He is startled by the presence of a stranger.

'Bath. ' He finished his sentence.

Silent falls between them as they are staring at each other and not talking.

' Hi. ' Doyoung breaks the silent with an awkward smile.

_

' I'm sorry. I thought Mark is the one. ' Winwin chuckles as they sorted it out just now.

' Mark is just helping me.  ' Doyoung explains. Doyoung walks step by step slowly up the stairs as he is carrying his heavy luggage. He is following Winwin to go to his room.

' Let me help you with that. ' Winwin walks toward Doyoung and bends his back to take his luggage. Winwin's naked chest is now close to Doyoung's eyes. Too close. To be exact. He can smell Winwin's sweat. It is a man sweat. Not that kind of smelly sweat.

Doyoung takes a few steps back. ' Thanks. ' He thanks.

Winwin eye-smiles at him. He takes Doyoung's luggage to his room. ' Here's your room. ' Winwin says when they arrive.

Seeing Winwin could carry his luggage easily to his room really make Doyoung  think that he should do workout. Doyoung then shakes off his thought. Working out is somehow tiring. He rather watch some movies or tv shows.

' Wow, it was decorated well. ' Doyoung is surprised at how good the room looks like. It is decorated with grey and white. These colour are simple yet nice.

' Taeyong suggested. Glad you like it. ' Winwin says while lying on the side of the door. ' Well, you can take your time to unpack your stuff. I'll leave you here. ' Winwin points at Doyoung's luggage.

' Just to inform you, Taeyong and Jaehyun are coming back soon. They are excited with their new housemate. ' Winwin adds before he leaves to get into his shower.

Doyoung's heart drops when he heard Jaehyun's name. It can't be him, right? . Doyoung is scared for a moment. He quickly get rid of his thought and focuses on his unpacking. When he finishes, he sits on his bed.

He comes back from Canada to Korea because his therapist allowed him. Yes, he visited therapist during his time at Canada. He had depression two years ago and it was so severe back then until he did something really wrong. And he knew he hurt someone. After that, he went to Canada to see a therapist suggested by Mark for treatment. He is not fully recover yet but he gets some much better and he feels more comfortable being in Korea. So that's why he came back.

However, he hesitates right now because of the mention of Jaehyun's name. He still needs time to face Jaehyun. He has no gut to meet Jaehyun. He does not know if the Jaehyun is the one he hurt two year ago. If he is really him then it's too fast for Doyoung to meet Jaehyun.

Is it a right choice to come back? Is it okay for me to come back?

Doyoung hugs his knees as he keeps thinking of some worst reaction from Jaehyun when he see him. His body starts trembling. 'Don't think too much. You're gonna be fine. You're almost recover. Don't let the negatives consume you. ' He keeps mumbling to himself while biting his lower lip.

-

Short chapter but I'll try to make longer in next few chapters. ^^

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. My grammar sucks.

Hope you guys like reading my book. ^^