Unconciousness

Here we go, searching for Rose haven't accomplished yet. The forest is still kinda dim.

Ken: Is it even possible to find Rose here?

Sasha: Yes, it is! How could you say that? I mean, we're her friends, aren't we? So why can't we find her?

Ken: Okay, okay, you win. Let's find her.

John: Guys, what I worry about is that, what if she has already relieved herself from this deep deep forest? I mean it's densed here, right?

Sasha: No, that ain't true. How could you say that? She's a type who can't correct locations. She's not even good at using coordinates. She doesn't even like to walk away to the place she's not used to go around. All she did was depending on us so why is it so?

Ken: John, why not trust Sasha?

John: Alright, I'm sorry. I was just worried of Rose and the rest of my friends.

Sasha: You guys really have a brave heart. It's like an apple, hanging on the branches that were swung at the cold breeze. Inside is a sweet and juicy taste. That's why people bother themselves to pick it up and eat because of it's sweetness, vitamins provided inside it, and the beauty of its look. It's just like you. The sweetness of your heart's like an apple.

John: Ken, you heard her? I've never heard those words before. It's actually inspiring myself.

Ken: You're cold. But you're right.

Sasha giggled for a bit then took her serious matters now. Searching for Rose even without any real flashlights. What they used was the phone because it was provided with a bit flashlight.

After stepping a foot on the grass near the huge, fat tree, behind it, they heard some sounds. It's like a person's wiggle and tremble. Someone was there sitting like having some trouble.

"Uh...umm. Hell-llo? Are you alright? You can come with us. Wha-What's the problem? Feel free to tell us." Sasha convinced the person. Suddenly, they heard the person, saying, "Who-Who are you people?"

"Ummm, there's three of us here. You stand up first and show us your face so we can introduce our names. We were also having a trouble."

"This, this voice. Sounds familiar."

"You can join us but we were also looking for our friend."

"Who's your lost friend?" The person asked in a low toned voice. It wasn't clear if it's a male or a female's voice because the person was like out of the voice.

They replied. "Ey, umm...we had a doubt if you're Rose, our friend. I think its you! Rose, come on now! Lets go back."

"What are you talking about?"

"Eehh? Your voice is like a drunk but surely its because you're sleepy. Rose, dont tease us. We're serious right now, having trouble to find you that badly."

"Is, is that so?"

"We're coming near you."

They stepped towards the huge tree behind it. When they turn the flashlight towards the person's face, it was really.............

.....ROSE!!!

"Rose! It's really you! Glad you're safe." Sasha was relieved seeing her finally.
Looks like Rose is a bit unconcious.

"Rose? Rose? You fine?" Sasha tapped Rose's cheeks. She's like drunk, feeling uneasy. Her mind isn't even at ease. She's also saying random things.

"Guys, it's you? Ahahahaha! The teacher was here...I tied my shoes... I shew ich anj I junno how cho chie itch.( I saw it and I dunno how to tie it) Rose was crazy.

"Rose, Rose, something's a little bit
crazy in your head. What's up? You sick?" Sasha started to touch her head and neck, it feels like normal.

Sasha's POV

Why was she even get lost? Is something's up with her? She feeling good? Or don't tell me she was.........
BITTEN BY THE SNAKE?

"ROSE! Were you bitten by the snake? Having a poison in your body is such a serious matter!"

Rose replied like a drunk."Oh my, I don't need hel-- I mean I'm alright. The snake. The snake? The snake, the snake. The snake didn't bite me and---"
I slapped her face, gaining her conciousness again. "----I wasn't bitten by a snaaaaaake!"

Rose's  eyes were widened in confusion of what happened and the three of her friends were staying in an akward silence.

"Glad you're concious right now. What's with you anyway?" Ken interrogated Rose.

"Well, thank you for asking me that. When we outrun from the snake, you guys were running infront of me and I was the last one. I couldn't run swiftly because you guys were on my way and if I bump you out, there's still a chance for the snake to grab it's opportunity to bite us. Until, I ran out of breath and we still continued outrunning the snake. My eyes weren't focused on what I must focus. My eyes got blurry and blurry. I was really tired and I can't take it anymore but you guys still has stamina while I only have short one. My vision was getting so blurry and after all, I widened my eyes but suddenly, the branch hit my head and I lay down on the ground, ouching in silence. I almost lost my balance but I didn't give up. I tried to catch up on you guys but it was too late since I lost sight of you guys. Even though I writhed in agony, I stood up and ran to catch up with you guys but I completely loose you guys so I panted for awhile and climed up the tree to spot you. I was like a tarzan, climbing and jungling so weirdly in order to seek for you. I got hit by a branch again and my ribbon tie got stuck so I left it and continued to hop on the trees. I still hasn't able to find you. I hopped and hopped but you guys weren't still popping out. I began to go to the ground and again, another branch put me to bad luck and it was really painful."

"Speaking about the ribbon tie that was hanged on the branch, haven't you noticed that your panties fell on me?????!!!!" John was picking her panties from his shoulder.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I dropped it???" Rose began to yell in embarrasment.

"He-Hey, I just...found it, I mean I-I-I...uhh. I mean, it fell unto my shoulder. Don't get the wrong idea Rose, believe in me!"

"Rose, you know what, he's the enemy of women. Wanna know why? He tried to smell your panties and feel what it feels so."

"Kyaaaaaaaa hentaiii!" Rose slapped John's cheeks.