Deep woods

On the way to the deep deep forest, the four of them suddenly ran, making so much noise that can be heard in the area.

Meanwhile, they saw rafflesia flower, which is the largest flower, looks so rotten and stinks. It's so disgusting. Not knowing what curse really is about so they kicked it out.

"Blaaah... how disgusting, eeww" Rose puked.

"Remember not to hurt nature. There's deity around. He's maybe angry at us for doing this."

"What does that even matter? It stinks though."

"Yeah right, whatever."

It's been thirty minutes since they got away from school. It's really obvious that the science period is up right now but they can't think anything right now since they've skipped it.

When the forest slowly gets darker, it creeped them out.

"Oh my, the forest is getting darker. It's densed. It's spooky ahhaahaha!" John laughed.

These brats thought that creepy forest is also a fun way. It's really getting darker and darker not because the sun is setting low but it's canopy is covering the sun from the land.

It's already been an hour since they entered from the woods. It's like they can't see anything but darkness.

"H-hey, hey, shou-should we, umm..uh..go back ri-right n-now?" Rose was trembling.

"Hey, you get scared? You cat! This is fun. A challenge I've never attempted before. I'm pretty sure you haven't tried this out guys, right?" Asked Sasha.

"W-well, yeah, bu-bu-but, it's like I felt something. So w-we should really go back now or we're staying here for long. We will get lost and stuck in here." Rose was scared, trying to get out.

"Now ruuuuuuun!" Rose shouted and ran back but Sasha grabbed her collar of her school uniform.

"What's wrong, Rose. We're here. Nothing to get pathetically scared."

"Pathetically scared, huh."

"Uhuh, now let's continue."

"But I forgot to bring my flashlight. I should have brought it. I left it in my bag, oh geez."
John forgot his flashlight.

"Yeah, so we should really go back now." Ken said.

"Waaaaaaaaahh!" Rose yelled. "I felt something crawling on my feet!"

"What the hell Rose, you're trying to creep us out. You're joking. It's dark here that we can barley see anything, huh. And all you did is shout. So, what did you feel? You said something was crawling on your foot."

"Y-yes! It's like wiggly."

"Huuh?? Wiggly? Isn't it just a cockroach?"

"Nooo, that's not. It feels like it has a long body and it's rough and it has like a scaley skin.. W-Wait, L-Long body? S-Scaley skin? Rough skin? Is-isn't...d-don't tell me it's..."

Her other friends were also frightened but here it is. The thing that Rose mentioned earlier was standing infront of them, showing it's scaley and rough skin with it's yellow eye with a black iris in a line.

"....A SNAKE!!!!!???"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! RUN!!!"

They ran as fast as they could but the snake was following them, running in a zigzag. They never stop but to actually outrun the snake.

After a few meters from that place, they watched their back and the snake was nowhere to be found.

"I think we're safe." Sasha was relieved.

"Yeah but....hmmm... Something's missing"

"Eh, then what is it?"

"Something!? No wait, someo- No. We're supposed to be four but now, there's,.....................three of us?"

"Oh, yeah, three of us. Then who's missing?"

" We have here, me Sasha, Ken , John and Rose. No wait. Rose?!!? She's not here. Let's find her."

"Umm... But the snake.."

"Don't mind about the snake. We lost to it so it can't see us again. Focus of finding Rose."

"R-Roger!"

----------------------------------------------------

We can't believe that Rose was gone, suddenly. She's the scaredy cat of their group but then she's lost? Could her friends be able to find her???

CHECK IT OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊