Classes are boring

On a very normal day in Hitlers Academy, consecutive classes were attended by students. Even classes gets boring and lifeless for the nerds but it was still essential to gain knowledge.

Students' so-called favorite subject is "recess". Yes of course it is a trite and stereotype. Aren't you even like that on your days at school before or even right now???

During break period, the students or even the personnel united with their pals. One small group of friends with four people ate the same food. They were kind of noisy but they are sometimes miserable.

We have here, John, Ken, Sasha, and Rose.

"Hey, today's test is Mathematics, isn't it?" Asked Rose.

"Yeah!" Replied John. "Today's test is solving some complicated equations, algebraic expressions and stuff."

"Do you think we can do this thing?"
Ken asked in a trembled body.

"We're about to be doomed so we'll see about that." Sasha ses to be sp fully prepared.

During class hours, the four of them were like being kicked off because they can't do anything they want. They can't help themselves but to actually slouch since classes especially in History makes them drowsy. The teacher scolded them to sit properly and must all-ears to the discussion.

----------------------

When the teacher was finally out, Math subject follows but the professor isn't around the classroom yet so some of them were just chillin' out on their seats and took a nap and some were reviewing for the upcoming test.

About that, the four of them, John, Ken, Sasha, and Rose gathered up to plot on something.

"Class is so boring. Let's skip classes" said Ken.

"Oh, great idea bro!" exclaimed Rose

"Why won't we do it right now since we planned for this and the teacher isn't around yet? Plus, Math test is a damned-hell mental abuse to have us getting paranoid so it's really important to skip right now before the teacher comes and find us out." Sasha said in an excited tone.

"Right!!!" they affirmed.

So the time's about to come, they're doing it now?????

--------------------------------------------------------

Quite a short chapter, isn't it? I'm sorry about that but I need to budget my time since I have a lot of things to take care of. I consume my break period to eat and to wattpad all over my phone. I sometimes play ML but I prefer using Wattpad more than playing games. So we have here 415 words. See 'ya on next chapter, wattpaders!