Chapter 17: Climax

"Before leaving for Christmas, I have to do some important thing." Sirius announced.

"What is that?" Lily asked him.

"I am planning to create a map with all the paths in Hogwarts, every person walking in the paths will be shown in the map. This is  for the final year project." Sirius informed to the group.

"But it is out of scope from the given syllabus. And what you are trying to do is like crossing all the school rules. Let me tell you about my project. This is regarding helping the students." Lily said.

"Now, she sounds like Hermione." Laura told Harry.

"Come on, Lily. This should be fun. Students are allowed to keep their projects with them so it should be whatever we want." James convinced her.

They completed their project and named it as "Marauder's Map".

"Thank god. We have to combine with all the houses to do this project otherwise what I would have done." Peter cried.

They all hugged before leaving for their last Christmas holidays. They have decided to come back early to spend some time at school.

They were on the Hogwarts train. The group and the compartment everything was same as their first day. But their bond grew stronger.

"Are you sure about that? Narcissa having a crush on you?" Peter asked Severus.

"But, Severus have his eyes on someone else." Sirius moved his eyes towards Lily who was looking the greenery outside the window.

"Shut up." James shouted.

"What if we do this?" Lily suddenly turned toward the boys.

"What?" Severus and James asked in unison.

"We can go to meet Voldemort in his place and do something." Lily suggested.

"Something like making peace with him?" Peter stammered.

"Yes, maybe." Sirius rolled his eyes.

Severus and Lily decided to go and buy some chocolates from trolley witch. On the way, they overheard Lucius Malfoy conversation with his friends.

"I'll try to get both of them. Both Narcissa and Lily." Lucius said.

"But it seems like both the girls had set their eyes on Severus. What are you going to do for that?" a boy asked Lucius.

"Anyway, you do not like mud-bloods then why do want Lily?" another boy asked him.

"Come on, boys. I am not going to live with them for my whole life; I want them only for one night." Lucius told them.

Severus and Lily opened the door so fast that the door thudded against the compartment.

"The girl I was expecting with the boy I did not expect." Lucius infuriated.

"Enough." Lily pulled her wand and said "Ossio Dispersimus".

Lucius' hands were changed like rubber and he yelled.

"What is happening here?" a beautiful girl entered the compartment.

"Narcissa, see what your friend had done to me." Lucius glared at Severus.

"Why would you do that to him? You know the mending spell, do it Severus." Narcissa ordered to Severus who stood still.

"Not after what he was just saying. I will never do that. I wish I could do something better than this. I want to burn him alive." Severus told.

"He is our friend. We are more like a family. We do not want to hurt him like this." Narcissa shouted.

But Severus didn't react to it.