AUTHORS NOTE

the end!! ahh! thank you for supporting this book and reading it, it means a lot.
i actually spent a lot of time on this book with planning and writing it out. (7 long ass months yet it's still shitty OOF)
i'm sorry if this book wasn't filled of moments between taehyung and hana? i wanted to write more about hana and her character and her relationships rather than focus on the two together.

there will be extra chapters (yes not only one but two, im a hoe for their relationship i love them) after this so don't remove this book from your library just yet;))))

stuff i hope you got from the book:

1) let idols date
god this was the main reason why i wanted to write this book. the article and dispatch situation was heavily inspired by kai and jennie and the comments were based on real peoples reactions as well. it was kind of disgusting seeing people react in a negative way to them, why are y'all so invested in their lives? they can't just stop living life and enjoying what life has to offer just because they're worried about what fans will think. it's sad.

2) importance of friendship
i tried my absolute hardest to try and show the closeness of hana and red velvet. when hana was going through a rough time, red velvet (and her bff jaehyun) came through and made sure she was okay. with their support, hana didn't feel alone and she was able to get back on her feet:)

3) significance of the internet
im going to act like an adult right now and say what you say online effects people more than you think. i feel like people online nowadays find it... fun? humorous? to make fun of and joke about people in a way that's like bullying? it's gross. stop it. like damn, idols have no beef with each other (that we know of loool) yet their fandoms are always at each other's throats. the fandom is a reflection of the artists, to make ur favs seem more mature, BE MATURE. ALSO i feel like fans are mean to their favs online for retweets and that ain't cool... stop clowning ur favs, they may not understand ur sense of humor.

~ill be updating with some extras soon hehe~