TWO

after the girl group finished their performance, hana was starving. all the dancing and rapping made her hungry. she went into the cafeteria, bowing to other artists and staff members along the way.

she stood in front of the table with the food options. hana wasn't sure what to eat, but before she could make a decision, a sandwich was put in front of her face.

"here, you should eat a sandwich. it's good!"

she looked up to see kim taehyung, a member of bts. although she was not close to him, his member, jungkook, was a very good friend of hers. taehyung was, like all the other idols, beautiful. she stopped being effected by people's amazing visuals, seeing as she was surrounded by ethereal people almost every single day.

"oh, thank you! you just saved me thirty minutes of deciding what to eat."

he laughed slightly at her comment, and said, "no problem,". the two said their goodbyes and returned to their respective parties, taehyung going back to the 6 loud boys and hana retreating to her groups waiting room.

-

opening her sandwich in the waiting room, hana noticed a piece of folded paper fall out. what the hell is this? she thought. she unfolded the paper, finding writing. she read, "i think you're cute, text me XXX-XXX-XXXX".

she blushed slightly at the compliment, not expecting it. before hana could text the mystery number, her manager told the girls that they had to go out on stage for the ending ceremony. ill text them after, she thought as she got ready to go on stage.