FIVE

the next few days, hana and "jack" (taehyung) texted each other almost all day. because of their respected schedules, their conversations usually took place at 2-4 a.m.

to taehyung, hana was the kindest and most innocent person he ever talked to. like she said, he always went to her to get feelings out, and she always responded with good advice. for her age, she was very wise. his members found that he was different, he seemed happier. all members, except for jimin, were confused, but decided to not question it, until jungkook brought it up one day.

"hyung," jungkook said, in the waiting room only the 7 members were in, "did anything good happen to you recently?"

taehyung had a look of confusion, "no? why?"

"you just seem happier," jimin commented.

"oh, well," taehyung said shyly, "i've been talking to someone."

the waiting room erupted in shouts and hollers of the 6 boys. "who's the lucky girl?" jin said, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"hana,"

"HANA?" jungkook yelled, "as in my friend hana? red velvet hana?"

taehyung got worried, what if jungkook had a problem with it? "uhm, yes?"

"how did you get her number and why didn't you just ask me to help you?"

the older let out a sigh of relief knowing that he wasn't angry, just curious, "i may or may not have put my number in her sandwich when we were at inkigayo."

the group was split in reactions. jungkook, hoseok, and jin reacted loudly, filling the room with laughter. on the other hand, namjoon and yoongi scolded the younger boy, telling him it was a risky move. jimin didn't react much as he was the person to persuade his best friend into doing it. jimin was tired of hearing taehyung go on and go on about wanting to talk to her.

"hey, don't yell!" taehyung defended himself, "nothing bad happened, she has my number now!"

the two who reprimanded him rolled their eyes. jin and jungkook were still laughing, jin even had tears in his eyes.

"alright, alright, calm down," their leader said, "it's time to perform."