LAST CHAPTER✋

That love word so out played that it aint even got no type of meaning or feeling to it anymore..its just something to use to get free"d. I sit down looking in the mirror brushing my hair it was falling out cause I'm stressing. I put it in a messy bun and put on a crop top and some joggers with my Columbia 11th on Jayden had on the same outfit with a white shirt that said "Clyde" and my crop top said "Bonnie" I got a little bigger well my stomach with me being pregnant and all that good stuff. Me, Jayden, Kayden hoped in the new car Jayden bought me it was a Audi A3. Kayden brought Tia some sexy ass truck I was like well damn! We're on are way to go pick up Tia and Calvin from the hospital "my nephew so fine he gone be breaking all them little girls heart I swear fuckem and duckem" I told Kayden and Jayden they smiled hard. I cut the music up to break the silence. Next thing I know coco came on not just coco the remix with Montana of 300 everybody was looking at me cause they know this my turn up song. I cut the music all the way up when I heared the first gun shots in the song. We pulled up to the hospital and out comes this BEAUTIFUL I mean BEAUTIFUL woman my sister of course and with this beautiful baby. Yes I called him beautiful I can do that. Kayden hoped out the car to go get his life lines. I never seen Kayden that happy before when he hold his son I stared while I was still sitting in the car with the window down till I heared a voice say,"Well damn bitch I don't get no hug no hey no this hoee I don't get no I love you." I smiled hard because it was Tia I looked at her in her eyes and said,"Well hey my love- Just to hear Kayden say," don't try me little girl!" Jayden came back at him with the," Nahhhh my baby ain't a little girl no more after she got this pipe she became a grown ass woman." Everybody laugh but then we stopped laughing because we seen the nurse lady look at us like these motherfuckers on crack I smiled at her and said."Never tried that." Im pretty sure she know I read her mind. We went home because Calvin fine ass was falling to sleep so Kayden took him to his room and cut the baby monitor on so we can hear him. Jayden and Kayden went outside so me and Tia can have sister time. I took an apple out the fridge and layed on the couch with my foot on top of her thighs. She looked at me while I crunched on my apple. She said," I think we should go to Marie and Trey house, there's alot of things we have to discuss with them. I took my legs off and put my apple in the trash," I'm not discussing shit with them they well put me and my baby in harms way and this will not and I mean will not be the 2nd baby I loose because of them." I stated she said,"listen no matter what your com- I cut her off," I am grown everybody has problems your fucking insane if you think I'm going with you." She slapped me I paused for a moment and I hit her back Kayden and Jayden raned in and pulled me off her that's when I yelled I wish I left you in the hospital. I raned up stairs and got my biggest purse and packed my clothes and shoes and some money..Jayden raned in a said," baby what is you doing- I cut him off " I'm not staying here for a week you stay here make sure she don't burn your place down like she did Grandma's old house. " No baby I'm comming with you...you know where you go I go." Jayden stated "OK baby let's go lets see if she can do this on her own. " I said Tia'd POV: I know I was wrong for hitting her and plus she's pregnant she could of took me to jail its just she getting to disrespectful like she don't know Im older than her by a min I still get a little bit of respect. But she is right it do sound crazy but Marie came to see me yesterday and we had a lot to discuss and I kinda feel bad because that is my mom well at least I think so. (Tia POV OVER) I just can't believe my sister hit me she traded on me.

Later that night: Jayden bae I think we should leave
Like now I don't want to stay here anymore this is not safe for our baby. I think these threw my head pacing back when I heard the door open and it was Jayden he looked at me with anger and said,"Honey pack your stuff we leaving now!" I didn't argue with him I grabed everything and put it in the car. I turned my phone back on to see 100 and more missed calls from Tia I wanted to call her back but I felt like I'll call her when I get where I'm going I feel myself falling to sleep. Jayden's POV: man Im taking my baby to the Bahamas I hate seeing her go threw this everyone trading on her well not anymore not on my watch......TO BE CONTINUED!!!