Goodbye jason

i felt somebody throw water on me i woke up everything was blury i could see his face only a lil bit though...The room was dark only had a inch of light his voice was far away he said Tiana all i asked was for you to love me when we was little when are moms put us together you dont love me why? The voice got closer i still couldnt see i tried to break aloose but i was tied up hands and legs...He said all you had to do was leave jayden thats all you had to do but nooooo...YOU WANNA FUCK WITH MY FEELINGS..he came closer i saw a sad and angry jason he wiped his tears you did me so wrong now its my turn to kill you my vision came back and i looked around i noticed i was in the abando me and Tia made when we use to smoke together i didnt know he was there stalking us then..I looked at him and said i hate you and i dont even hate people but you are so mean and evil hearted he picked up the knife and cut my cheek i groaned and let out a what the fuck..? he said im sorry my precious i didnt want to hurt you but yyou might wanna watch your mouth when you talking to me!! He started licking the blood off my face and said yummy taste like strawberries He asked me was i hungry ill do anything for him to leave. so i said yeah i want MCDonalds he musted of felt bad so he said ok Mcdonalds to the bando is a long as way so i heared him run up stairs and leave and.heared the car start and he left...I started to cry and move but everytime i moved it got tighter and hit the wall and notice i had my phone in my pocket..my phonce was voice active so i sed call Tia..she said calling Tia and i said speaker...It rung 2times Tia answer where are you Emaya and everybody looking for you i said im in the abando remember what we made when we was little Jason kidnappend me please come save me i told him to go to  mcdonalds  you know thats a long way Pleasee can yall come get me...HURRY!! She said ok WE ALL ON ARE WAY NOW!! thats when my phone said LOW BATTERY and hunged up i yelled TIA AND JAYDEN!! and it hunged up now i have to sit here all alone in the dark damn i wish i should of listened to jayden and not let me go to school for weeks..

HOURS PAST

Emaya and Tia yell my name. I said im in here!! Jayden kayden and Blade busted through the door and jayden raned to me and kissed me i said help me get down please we heared a car pull up i told Tia to shut the door and all yall hide in the closet...Jason walked in i got you your food and i got you a drink i asked him can he let me down and he said no Hoe and hit me i let out a i hope you die i heared Jayden get angry and kayden and blade was loading there gun Jayden walked in slow and steady and put the gun behind jason head and said i would blow your head off if you dont  unchain here he unchained me and Kayden said im so tired of this nigga kayden shot him in his leg i punched jason and kicked him in the face i told jayden to give me the gun as i look jason in the face and said Go straight to hell bitch and shot him in the face multiply times as jayden said he dead now and i saw him dead on the ground i smiled and said.....No more jason