War

I drove to my house and found Emaya and Jayden and Kayden and blade crying i looked at them and said,"where did she say she wanna meet me?" They said,"JT warehouse."

I said," Emaya come on Jayden  and kayden and Blade follow me." When Emaya got in the car i said,"Nicole this Emaya.Emaya this Nicole." Nicole started crying and making sure we aint hear her but ii couldnt focuse on her i had to get this baby back. Me and Tia are in the front seats ploting i looked at her and said,"im so tired of her why couldnt we just have a normal family life like normal Teens. U know like go out sometimes and chill or go to the beach but no she just wanna be complicated." As we pulled up at JT warehouse i heared music blasting like i use to here when i was little it was this ssong called treat me like somebody by Tink its goes:somebody real is hard to find somebody worth all your time some who can tell u the truth somebody who loves u for you. That songs gets you thinking hard. I follow the music as it gets louder and i hear heels walking toward me i turned and round to see myself in a 3D dimension mirror  and its surounded me to see marié all around holding Jake in her arms.. I followed her eyes own mine through every window untill she said"Its not about you anymore...wait it wasnt about you from the get go you was just part of the plan and u was right i didnt want to have a life like this i wanted to be sucessful and having kids was part of the plan but u and Tia i wasnt ready for..see the plan was i wanted u to die but....see as your old mother i wanted u to live. My evil side took over and i want you and Tia gone i would of did anything to get you and Tia a happy life but there is somthing going on but i didnt want you to be with me in the time of need but now its time for u to die."  I saw my whole family come to the mirror I stared and then i spoked up" what's going on you keep saying what's going on but your not telling me nothing." She laughed,"Somethings going on but ima tell you because your so curious. I want my old life back with out you and Tia in it Just me and Trey. Where in the weed business and because you and Tia was born yall fucked the whole business up. So with out us dying we have to kill you the whole family is in it but our kids. They dont know nothing- i cut her off but i dont know nothing either untill you just told me so why you wanna kill me. "Your Right!" i saw my adopted brother come to the mirror we split up after such time his name was Ta'shad he was so sexy he had lime green blushes eyes with a 8pack and was a formal boxer. I heard him talking but all i can see is the gun pointing at me and how it was loaded.......BANG!!