The met up

Tia came with me to Buffalo wings and wild because Nicole was her cousin to. We set down at the table we had on bleach pants and a half shirt with timberland's that had diamonds in them. Nicole was cute she had on some highway short's with some slides that show her pretty feet and a half shirt showing off her belly ring.  We set down we wasn't really looking up until The waiter came to the table with a nasty ass attitude. "can I have y'all order." we looked at her and her mouth dropped when she say Nicole. It was Sarah Nicole's mom I laughed because I found it funny how she use to be so full of her self saying y'all ain't getting a dime and me and Tia was nothing but shit but we still in school getting or GED and you working at a fast food restaurant Hoe bye. she looked at me and then Tia than Nicole she said,"I can't believe ur disobey me talking to them I told u when you was little now I'm telling you NO now!" When me and Tia saw Nicole face I had to laugh.Nicole looked at her like bitch please  Nicole said,"First your not my mom I mean u is but I don't claim you,second I don't live with you I have  my own house with my own shit and is not making $5 and hour and not waiting table for tips,I'm happy and I can see by the way you working you not and by the way I would like some hot wings with a sprite  you don't get no please and really ain't going to get a thank you so can you please get the fuck out my face."  I started viben and singing please Get the fuck out my face please get the fuck out my motherfucking face!! I laughed and said I would like some Buffalo wings and a Pepsi and Tia ordered the samething. I'm so tired of them saying we'll bad influence that it makes me feel with hatred in the inside.

Nicole (p.o.v) I know she's my mom but she should of thought about that when she had me alone at 5-13 alone with no food in the house. Have her daughter sleeping in the dark because she was to  busy fucking that she couldn't pay the light bill because she didn't know it was off because she didn't come home till nextweek or who leave their "boyfriends" with their daughter alone than when I told her he was touching me she didn't do nothing till it was to late she didn't do anything at all. I just can't claim even if you think I should your out of your mind. When I was pregnant with Christian baby she made me have a miscarriage by hitting me in the stomache with everything like bricks,fist,shoes,broom and pushed me really really hard in the pool and I landed right on my stomache. It was a girl we was going to name her Stephanie but she fucked everything up. so when i turned 15½ i said fuck this shit and moved in with Christian and his parents it's a shame that when the people that have you are so full of if and you have to have stranger's take care of you and they do a better job than them. Everybody ask me where is my dad I really don't like to talk about it my dad died in a car crash with me in the car I don't know how I survive but alot of people say it was God and him saying it wasn't my time yet. When he died that's  when all this went down with my mom she use to be so nice I don't know what happend we lived In this beautiful house and I had a sister name Emaya I haven't seen her I only saw her when she was little. I wonder is she alive? How she living? What she been up to? so many questions. I just wanna see her face. (end of p.o.v) Nicole mom came back with are food I would be ashamed if I was her because she would always say we wasn't going to be nothing but she's about 45 or 46 working at a restaurant all the talking she been going on and on about- I heared my phone ring:Looking ass niggas look yall looking ass niggas ion even want a pic from y'all niggas It was Emaya I said whats sup Ema. "she said Marie just took Blade son Jake she said,"she only going to give him back if she see u and Tia and some girl name Nicole please come I'm like Jake's mom!" I looked at Tia and she knows that look Nicole looked at me she said I ain't see that look in a long ass time but she already knew that means beat down time. we got up and walk to the car I looked at them before we got in and stated, "THIS IS WAR!!!!"