birthday party

Its was me and tia sweet 16 i know hoes finna be mad when i walk in sorry but my ghetto side comes out when im happy.. I flat iorn my curly hair and tia were hers in a high bun with a chinese bang we put on make up and we heared jayden yelling hurry up we going to be late..we told him 15mins i put on the dress Tia picked out it fit perfect it showed all my cruves and she put on the one i picked out it fitted the same we put on are heels and went down the stairs..Jayden and kayden had on a polo shirt with kakie pants and polo boots with a polo hat they looked at each other and said thats what was taking yall so long yall look beautiful  jayden looked at me and said look more than that...we said are thanks and stated are yall going to just stand there and stare or we going to be late than we already are? Jayden and kayden took me and Tia to a club called karma me and Tia was the best looking girls in there how i know because as soon as we walked in all the niggas was like damn girl look at that ass than one was like look at that face damn i can get your number? untill they saw jayden and kayden and all they girls was like damn i was smiling like i know my bae fine you can stare but done touch... We was at the bar untill i heard my song paraniod but Ty dolla $ign ft b.o.b

I grabed jayden hand and told him to come on and i gave him a dance all the girls and niggas was like damn. He was holding my hips grinding with me we was so cute untill Mariè and all my ex bestfriends walked in...They saw a crowd of people in a circle watching us i aint stop what i was doin i wanted them to see how im living.. so body part came on and me and tia  and Kayden and jayden started grinding i was on jayden and Tia was on kayden everybody was staring then we did this dance to it like so it was like the girls would be teasing the boys and iill go to kayden and tia will go to jayden and well grind and they'll try to touch and will switch and we'll stay and well put are hands over there head aand when she say you you you we bend over and tick i felt jayden friend wake up i started laughing and started grinding low and he came behind me and when she was like the things i wanna do to you he got on the floor and i started grinding  on top of him and hit a split and then the  song was over and everybody started claping some was hating but i didnt care i was with my bae on my birthday they couldnt tell me shit.... next thing i know me and  tia told them we'll be back and we kissed are baes and went to the baththroom to make sure we was ok like make up wise...We come out the bathroom to find our use to be friends are messing with are boyfriend...lord please dont make me have to beat a bitch ass on my birthday about jayden....jayden saw me and told them they had to leave he was only talking to them to be nice i mean he not stupid.. aleast i guess not marie was still right there and she said happy birthday T&T...this tthe first time out of 16years tthat she said happy birthday to me and my sister i want to ask her why is she being nice but this opportunity only come once in a life time so why mess it up so i just stood there aand said thank you and gave her a hug and whisper you fucking up yo life and its coming along on you kids im sure u didnt wanna live like this when you were little or did you? Leah, Adrian,destiney was my bestfriends llike we did everything but they got mad at me when i was talking to jayden because he's was the finest boy at school he acted hard but when we was alone he all was had a soft spot whiched i loved..but they didnt tell me they liked him they was like he's just cute but your going to stop being my friend over dick...come on now that means you wasnt never my friend....i was just a test dummy like the rest but what leah dont know that adrian and destiney still talk to me on the low so they really playing here....so whos really playing who?? They complemented are outfits amd i was like thanks but i was horny at the momment when i saw jayden lift his shirt up to wipe his sweat i told them bye and we went home and i had the best birthday ever!!...