The fuck

"see what happend was marié is my younger sister and because i couldnt take care of yall." (Tia p.o.v) man how this hoe come out of nowhere talking about she me and my sister mom i dont wanna hear that shit.Where u was when Trey raped us...where was u when trey was beating on Tiana..Oh nowhere get the fuck out of here."(P.O.V/ over) Kristina was still talking thats when Tia cut her off-"Man all this shit you talking aint making since. I mean it sound shady as fuck.How did you know where we say i got questions you woke me up out of my sleep i can barley walk if you know what i mean." Kristina looks at Tia and said,"I know you have questions i mean i would to if some lady came to me and said i was their mom. But i am yall real mom." Tiana look at kristina and said,"Im pregnant i aint got time for this.Kayden!!!" she screamed and kayden came running,"Yeah babe" carry me upstairs and put me to sleep." Tia Looked at kristina and said,"It was nice meeting you and all that but your bringing bad things tto my house if you can please leave and thank you."  Kristina looked at Tia and said,"Im not going nowhere!" Tia just stood there with that look on her face like I know this hoe isn't talking to me look. Tia  said,'' How do you come to people house  talking about your not going to leave its bad enough that u claim that you are mom but for you to come to my house talking about your not going to leave, how disrespectful can u be I don't feel good and I already told u once now am going to tell u again. PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!'' Tia went from calm to mad in 2.2seconds. Kristina got up from the couch and said, ''like I said before I'm not leaving you don't have the right to talk to your mom like that have you done lost your mind disrespected your parents like that I raised you better than that- Kristina got cut off with Tia saying you didn't raise me no kind of way last time I check marie' raised me even though  she did a poor job please leave and don't ever come back. Kristina left up her hand and slap Tia. As soon as she didn't that it looked like a demon came out and Tia got angry and punched Tia and had Kristina yelling saying, ''you done fucked up now.''