Big bang

It's two weeks before my wedding and im scared.i've been throwing up Nicole and Emaya think im pregnant. Tia's pregnant with kayden's baby he asked her to marry her she was sleep and went to go in the bathroom to fix her hair and seen the ring on her finger she started crying cause thats when she found out she was pregnant we gonna have a double wedding.Its gonna be so cute-I snaped out of my thought when i heared a knock at the door i had on sweatpants and a bra to open the door.It was this lady at the door she looked at me and seen my smooth cream body and saw my hair in a sloppy bun i intrupted her by saying,"Hi how may i help u?" she said,"im lookin for a Tiana and Tia robinson." I looked and said,"im Tiana please come in ill go get Tia." she came in and set down on are red and black couch. I went upstairs to go get Tia. Thats when Jayden and Kayden came out the room with there shirts off and just boxers not knowing that the woman was there watching."Fuck what you say Tiana gonna get it when we get married ima have her ass walking like she cross sided!" "Nah,"Kayden said,"Thats gonna be me and Tia yall gonna here my baby say Kay cause its to good to finish the whole name." (Jayden laugh),"Boy u funny thats me and my wiffey Job." As jayden got the wine cooler out of the fridge he notice that it was a lady sitting on the couch.Him and kayden walked over there and said,"whatsup how may we help u?" She was staring at their body like she aint seen it before. She stop staring when she said,"Hi im Kristina im here for Tia and Tiana." Jayden said,"Oh ok...Baby!!! Come down stairs and bring yo big headed sister." Kayden push Jayden and said,"Chill with that my baby head aint that big..Tia get up babe." All you heared was Tia say,"Ughh im comming," She came down stairs with some booty shorts and a bra and a messy bun. I follwed her down stairs. When we got down there i gave Jayden that look and he said,"Come on Kayden my baby what this to be private." Jayden and Kayden left i look at the lady- So why are u looking for me and my oldest sister....She looked at me and said,"I am yall real mom."

Me and Tia looked at each other and said,"The fuck....you is are what!!!……