Cancer

you were

my fire

the one

desiiire

believe

when i say

wherE THE FU- watch your language.

aAAAAAAA IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND IT'S YOU'RE FAuLT

I'm sorry ok i have a life you know.

i grew up.

i matured

i haven't written anything decent in months

please leave me be

Author, you LEFT US. For ANOTHER two YEAaRS.

One, actually.

It's been like three years since you started to tell our story. The people miss me. They miss US. The signs!!!!

moving on...

Greetings and salutations, my friends. Can you believe that for three years we've been sitting here collecting dust? It's 2019. The worlds on fire. People are dying. It's crazy we missed all this cool stuff. At least we were there for author's emo phase. Actually, I'm not entirely sure it's passed. Oh well.

Anyway. I haven't even introduced myself. Can ya guess? AHAHA WELL GRACE YOUR EYES ON- oh wait you cant see me. uh. Use your imagination? this is wattpad after all

Imagine I've got like big red lips, big badonkas, and huge freaking claws instead of hands. And a lobster tail. I mean, I don't actually look like that but it's cool.

I should've used crab references but lobsters are cooler tbh.

I'm Cancer, a water sign commonly represented by a crab. Not just any crab, but a courageous one. I prefer the color white over most others, I guess. I'm most compatible with Capricorn and Taurus- though I think Cap has a thing for Virgo...

My ruling "planet" is moon. She's very beautiful. People don't appreciate the moon enough. She literally controls the ocean, in a way. Think about that the next time you surf.

You won't catch me chillin' out with strangers comfortably, nor will you catch me revealing my personal life so easily, excluding right now. Oh, and if you insult my mom I will not be happy. I will actually be very upset. Don't be mean to moms. #stopyourmomjokes >:((((

I am quite artistic and I enjoy doing things in the comfort of my home. I find myself at peace near the sea. My family and friends are very important to me. I will always enjoy a good meal with my friends, even if I have to pay for it. Only if I really love them though.

I must admit, I do get moody and I tend to be pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, and definitely insecure.

However, with every weakness there is a greater strength around the corner. Cancer is tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, and persuasive. She's great at getting her way!

Oh my gglob... I forgivr yoo, taht was beautiful tank yu so mooch

i'm so flattered wow

im just-

I'm uh, a water sign... like my sisters, Scorpio and Pisces. Metaphorical sisters, of course. We are just as close, though. I love them.

Water signs follow their heart, and are very emotional.

I forgot to mention that I am a feminine sign. Another important aspect is my birthday. It can range from

June 21 - July 22.

Why didn't I say that before? Haha, it's probably because I missed THREE YEARS and I forgot the routine I had been practicing in hopes that I would be able to introduce myself to my fans. I'm not crying you're crying.

i thought you forgave me???

I did but I'm still salty.

Remember, my friends, that voting on a chapter is completely free and takes a fraction of a second. If you enjoyed my introduction, or this book as a whole and all my friends then please grab that empty yellow star and give it meaning. A purpose. A reason TO LIVE!