Signs when setting up their christmas tree

MERRY CHRISTMAS- Aries because my chapter got cut SHORT. Oh and the other signs too.

Aries- We're getting a real Christmas tree. I want this weird deformed ornament! It's beautiful in its own way.

Taurus- which tree topper should we get? The angel one looks nice and traditional but- OH MY GOSH IS THAT A DOG ORNAMENT???

Gemini- Taurus! Pay attention. But we are DEFINITELY GETTING THE CAT BOBBLE!   Bobble?   Yes, it's what we say in England.   You're not a wizard, Gemini.   YES I AM!

Cancer- The angel one is so adorable! If only there was a little kitty tree topper! I know, I'll diy it and make a video and let everyone have a purrrfect Christmas!

Leo- You guys should paint the walls red and green and get rainbow lights and set it up *eats chips*   what about you?! I'm eating.

Virgo- guys, we need to think about other things. A plastic tree will be easier to take care of. If we get a real one, we need to get a skirt for the tre-

Libra- ooh, a skirt! What color? No, I pick! We should definitely put mints and chocolate so she's sweet and sassy! Also I want to eat them. Let's name her Gertrude!

Scorpio- *sitting with Leo* Oh, shut up Libra! Since when was it a girl? Gah! Whatever, We are NOT doing that. You should move that one ornament there and up a bit. *continues telling them everything to do from the chair*

Sagittarius- *is acting like the scrooge* Bah! Humbug! Too much happiness! Shhhut up!

Capricorn- No, Scorpio. It should be over here. Gemini, stop! That looks horrible, here, like this. No no no, not there! *does practically everything themselves*

Aquarius- why are we just using red and green??? That's boring, let's add yellow, orange, blue, maybe some picture frames and other non-boring stuff.

Pisces- oh my gosh! Great idea! *fills the tree with family photos and sweet letters*