Gemini

Hi! I'm Gemini. I'm a masculine sign! Wow. It's been a LONG time. What were we doing for that entire 2 year absence? Waiting.

Waiting

And waiting.

Whoever made this happen....

I want to kill them.

Uh...

Let's hope they don't show their face around here.

My birthday can be

May 21 - June 20

I like the colors light green and yellow. I'm really tired. I had to get up at 8:00.

IN THE MORNING.

Wednesday is my favorite day because it's fun to say.

Wed-Nes-Day

Am I the only one that does that? Moving on, my ruling planet is murcury. Did I spell that right?

It's Mercury.

ASDFGHJKL ITS A GHOST!

Yes, I am a helpful, nice ghost that doesn't want to die.

.. again?

Whatstheafterlifelike?IsGodreal?GRAMMAAREYOUTHERE?Howoldisthespiritiamspeakingto?WillIeverfindlo-

Please just continue.

I'm just being curious! Speaking of which, that is one of my strengths.

I'm gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, and I learn quickly and like to exchange ideas.

Sadly, I can also be nervous, inconsistent, and indecisive.

I...

I like...

Well, I guess I like...

Music! Yeah I like music.

Hmm... what else...

Uh, I like reading.

I like books and magazines. I also enjoy having nice chats with just about anyone. I like window shopping too! Because I don't have money. ANYWAY

I don't like being alone. It's the worst.

I also don't like being confined. I try to be good so I don't go to jail ;-; that's scary

I don't like repetition. I really don't like always sticking to the same boring routine. I don't like repetition. Did i mention I don't like repetition

I can get really weird and almost bipolar-ish sometimes. Like I have two personalities. I can be fun and sociable, but sometime I can really get serious.

The world fascinates me. That stranger you passed in the hall the other day? They could be dealing with extreme loss. That emo kid you see every day in class could be an extremely fun and loving person that is just really shy. Everybody has their own stories to tell. It's beautiful.

Libra may seem like the cool and popular dude but they, just like everyone else, has troubles they're dealing with. Aquarius may seem boring but that's because not enough light is shed onto them! They're very interesting!
Speaking of those two, they share the same element as me!

I am an Air sign and proud!

That... that was beautiful! *tear*

For real, who are you?

Oh I'm the auth- UUH RANDOM GHOST.

The author?

NO

SO. You're responsible for this hiatus.

Tell us.

Why?

I need to focus on school... I skipped a grade. I'm doing duel-enrollment life is hard right now DX also I still have time for anime.

BUT NOT US? Whatever, I understand. Anime is important. I am open-minded after all.

Yes, you are! That makes you a potentially great artist and/or writer. You're inquisitive and versatile.

Let's not forget, fun!

and surprisingly flirtatious, yet innocent.

HAH, Flirtatious. Noooo. And doll, I can prove I'm not as innocent as I seem ;)

ALRIGHT, THAT'S A WRAP. LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SIGN!

Vote on this chapter for Gemini ;)