Randy | Fuck Buddies

Start from the beginning

I knew Andy felt the shiver run up my body because I caught his smug sidelong glance in my peripheral vision. That's it, I decided, I'm not going to let him torture me all night. 

"You're coming with me." I growled, interrupting Brook mid-sentence to pull Andy away from the communal space. 

"Where are we going?" Andy asked nervously from behind me. I smirked at the hitch in his voice. Thought he was in control the whole time, did he? 

I didn't answer Andy's question, I just pulled him into my room before roughly slamming him against a wall, my lips crashing into his moments later. 

I felt Andy gasp, but instantly melt into the kiss, hands winding up to grip at my hair, moaning out as I bit down on that bottom lip he'd been teasing me with all night. When we parted for air, Andy's lips were red and swollen, his whole face flush with a pink blush that somehow made him even sexier. 

"Well that was new." Andy remarked.

"Shut up..." I mumbled, pulling my shirt over my head. To my satisfaction, Andy's eyes bugged a little.

"You're fucking with me, aren't you?" Andy accused, arching a brow at me.

"I'm not," I returned, placing his hand on my crotch to prove it. Andy's mouth popped open a little as he felt my erection through my jeans.

I didn't know where this lack of self control was coming from. It made me angry at Andy for standing there all night, tempting me with his big sparkly eyes and his sexy little body. Pretending not to want it, but begging me for it with the arch in his back and the challenging glint in his eyes that bore into mine, as if it say if you want me, come and get me.

"Fuck, Rye, you're so hard," Andy noted, running his hand over my member through my jeans. 

"That's your fault," I reminded him, "you know exactly what you've been doing to me tonight."

At that, Andy looked guilty. 

"I could tell when I kissed you after the show. That you were, you know..."

"Horny as fuck?" I helped him, latching onto his neck. Andy let out a contented little sigh as my lips began roaming the soft skin. 

I migrated my lips up his neck until they met his again, this time kissing him slowly, sensually. I pushed my tongue past his lips and began exploring his mouth, Andy sending little moans into the kiss. 

I was desperate for him, having been denied my release for so long. All logical thoughts- like how this was Andy, my best friend, my bandmate, went out the window. 

"This is crazy," Andy said, pulling away before we could get completely lost in the feeling, "I didn't think we would actually do anything."

"Why is it crazy?" I asked, pouting from the loss of his lips on mine.

"Because we're mates, Rye."

"So what? We can be mates who fuck." I honestly had no control over what was coming out of my mouth at this point. 

"Like a fuck-buddy?" Andy clarified in a cautious tone. 

"Sure, why not?" 

"Okay." There was a sort of sad disappointment in Andy's tone that caused me to still my hips that I had been discreetly grinding against him. Despite how worked up I was, thoughts of my own pleasure left my mind, concern for Andy immediately flooding in in its place. 

"Wait- are you really okay? Do you want this?" I asked, placing a finger under his chin, forcing him to look me in the eyes. Andy stared at me for a good while, his gorgeous blue eyes impossible to read.