❥11 ¢σи¢єят тσ яємємвєя

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, we already talked about this." She crossed her arms, as I sighed looking down at the floor.

Why do I care so much about what they think? Why am I putting myself in a mess!? Why am I in love..?

Wait, I can't be in love with multiple boys at once?

I took a deep breath before breathing out, and lifting the mic to my lips. I looked at Lilith and nodded, Lilith then started the music.

(Insert Lyrics)

I sung this with no interruptions. 

I sung as if no one was around.

I stopped when it was over, I smiled at Lilith. She ran up to me and smiled, "That was amazing, Y/N! Do that at the concert!" Lilith said holding my hands and jumping up and down. "Geez, L'il! Calm down!" I giggled, before jumping up and down with her. "I can't!!"

Lilith soon let go before skipping of somewhere, to celebrate with herself.

I laughed at the childish behavior of her, honestly she's fun to have around. I walked down from stage and went the direction Lilith skipped off too.

•••

~Time Skip it dark outside~

【 Gloves' P.O.V 】

I ran down the stairs in a hurry, I started tripping on the last few steps making fall on the wooden floor in front of my teammates feet.

"A least you didn't take to long." Straps said, as Cilp-ons and Half-Rims were snickering. I got up and dusted myself off, "Shut it!" I glared at Cilp-ons and Half-Rims, as Straps sighed and opened the door.

"We leaving or not?" She asked, as we all nodded and walked out the door. Straps closed the door behind her, and ran up to us. 

"INKOPOLIS SQAURE HERE WE COME!" I ran off, making my teammates run after me.

•••

【 Aloha's P.O.V 】

I'm so excited for the concert! Me and some of my friends arrived early so we gotta wait, but whatever!

I kept taking selfies with my friends, I tried to take one with Army. But he stopped me, "Stop, party animal!" 

Rude, I know. I put my phone in my pocket, as more inklings and octolings arrived. I saw a few familiar figures enter, it was Gloves and his team, he saw us and ran over. "Hey guys!" Gloves said  with his teammates behind.

"Hey, Gloves!"

•••

【 Narrator's P.O.V 】

When everyone was there, everything turned dark in the arena, expect the stage. 

That's when Pearl and Marina appeared, everybody started cheering!

"Wassup, ya'll! You in what time it is!" Pearl exclaimed, as everyone was cheering and screaming, "It's Off the Hook! But we're not the only one's here!" Marina smiled, as the Squid Sisters walked on.

Everyone was going to lose their lungs after this concert.

"Hey guys! It's Callie!" Callie waved happily to the cheering fans, Marie gave her common smile and greeted the fans, "And we're the Squid Sisters!" They both said together.

"We also have a special guest with us tonight!" Pearl jumped in excitement, making the fans go wild.

You walked onto the stage and waved at the inklings and octolings, "Hello,hello! It's awesome coming to do a concert tonight with the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook!" 

"Ya'll ready for the concert to start!"

"YEAH!"

"Marina start the music!"

•••

Fan favorites were played!

Calamari Inkantaion first, with Fly Octo Fly following!

After Callie was doing her solo song, 'Bomb Rush Blush' it was your turn next. You took a deep breath before taking the mic to your lips. Waiting for your upbeat music to start.

When the beat to (Insert Music Name) started everybody started cheering.

(Insert lyrics)

You sung and danced happily, with the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook danced along with you, as you sung the lyrics with no problem. You knew Goggles and the others were their, but with all the other fans made that nervous feeling go away. 

This was a concert to remember for you.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Ciao my little doves!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, probably one of the longest chapters in this book, I think.

I'm sorry for not making up a random song, but you can use your imagination my dudes.

Anywho, I love all you guy (no homo)! Stay tuned for more updates! <33