Epilogue

"That's the last of the boxes Mrs Ford,"

I turned around to face the blonde man from the mover's company with a smile. "Thank you,"

I sighed in content and just took a moment to appreciate the sight before me. I was currently staring at our new forever home that we had just bought, the home where we'd watch our family grow.

I was suddenly broken out of my thoughts as a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my torso, now surrounded with the all so familiar smell I knew and loved. "What are you thinking about sweetheart?"

I looked up to my handsome as ever husband, gazing into his Nutella coloured eyes with a smile as he planted a soft kiss at the side of my head. "I'm just so happy. We finally have our dream home,"

"I know," He mused. "I told you I'd do anything to keep that beautiful smile of yours on your face,"

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

Nixon bent his head down to plant kisses on my neck. "Definitely,"

"Well how about an extra big tub of chocolate chip ice cream? Your baby needs feeding," I patted my three month pregnant belly as I laughed.

My husband shook his head in amusement as I gave him a sheepish smile. "Speaking of my babies, where are Alma and Mason?"

"They're in the house with Ethan and Kay," I replied.

As soon as I said it out loud, we both shared a look that meant 'we should check to see if our children are still alive'.

Don't get me wrong, the pair were great with kids, granted they kept their hands off each other. You'd think that they were still a couple of newlyweds with the way they acted sometimes, though I had to admit it was sweet. They were just a couple of fools madly in love but really guys, there's a time and place for sexy time.

We made our way into the house hand in hand and I nearly aww'd out loud at the scene before me.

My two babies were sat side by side as their eyes were glued onto the flat screen in front of them

My two babies were sat side by side as their eyes were glued onto the flat screen in front of them.  It made me sad thinking about how they weren't exactly babies anymore, but to me they always will be.

Alma, named after my mom, was now five years old. Though Nixon always said our baby girl was five going on fifteen. I fell pregnant a couple of years after we had gotten married. Nixon still had a year of his residency to go so it wasn't planned, but we couldn't have been happier when we found out. Our baby girl was a huge blessing for us and for our families. Mason was born three years later, being a pregnancy that was planned. Becoming parents came so natural for Nixon and I, we loved every second of it. He was the best hands on dad and seeing him adapt into the role of fatherhood made me fall in love with him all over again.

After high school we enrolled into our local college, me pursuing law school and Nixon with medical school. And if you were wondering, I scored a 1400 on my SATs and Nixon beat me by two points. But of course I forgave him.