chapter 15: When Things Were Getting Good

Audrey sat behind the wood table in the crowded bookstore smiling so wide, someone would think her face just might crack. She was beyond excited, beyond estatic. She was living an authors dream and she knew what it meaned to be known. she wasn't world renown famous, but that was the next step and was closer than she think.

"Oh my God, I just love your stories!" One of her fans exclaimed while grinning from ear to ear. She had literally been waiting around the bookstore since 7am that morning, "Especially the one about the office affairs." She leaned in closer looking cuffing her hand to the side of her mouth to be discreet. "I'm kind of living it and I've learned so much." She said almost in a whisper. Audrey giggled, excited about this woman's honesty.

"Well, I'm honored. Who am I making it out to?" She asked flipping open the cover to the dedication page.

"Laurie."

Audrey wrote "Stay freaky, Laurie," and handed the book back with a smile. A few more hours of signing and Audrey was honestly beat. She slumped back against the seat while her agent, Angie, excused herself from the building to take a phone call. Audrey's left hand felt like she had carpel tunnel and she was rediculously hungry, but she was more than grateful for the oppertunity. There were many other woman like Laurie who were confessing to using her stories as inspiration making her feel really good. If she could, she would make every woman in the world get in touch with their freaky side and encourage to take chances. Audrey leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"You have time for one more fan, superstar?" Audrey peeked through one eye and smiled when mr. tall dark and handsome was standing in front of her holding her book. On the inside she was screaming with excitement to see him. Since the talk with Naomi, she hadn't seen him in a week since he said something at work came up. She didn't argue. of course they talked and texted but won't nothig like seeing all his chocolate goodness in person. He had on a black suit with a tieless shirt and damn did he look good. It also meant he came straight from work to see her. Seeing him stirred butterflies in her stomach and made her thong wet.

She leaned forward and put on one of her best smiles. "You would have to read the book to be a fan." She said. Corey smiled.

"Acutally, I did. This is a personal copy. I bought the book after you told me you write. I figured you werent that hard to google instead of asking." He grinned wider. "That's also how I found out about your book signing."

Audrey raised an eyebrow surprised. She didn't take him for the kind of person to read erotica. "You're into erotica?"

He shrugged. "Shit, I love sex, why not?"

"Touche." She agreed. She reached her hand out for the book and flipped to the dedication page and uncapped her pen. "What would you like me to say?"

Corey licked his lips while he thought of something witty. He had missed Audrey so much over the past week, he was having withdrawls. Good thing he remembered when and where he signing was so he could surprise her. He missed her beautiful face and those full, juicy lips and that fat ass. He could have seen her again that night when her friend came over, but right before he was leaving the house, Sarah had stopped him and told him that she made reservations for dinner. Of course he couldn't lie or say he didn't want to go. She was already more suspicious than usual.

"How about will you have dinner with me tonight?" She giggled and wrote down "Yes" in all caps handing back the book. Corey kept that mega watt smile and leaned down to kiss her sweetly on the lips. Audrey's heart fluttered in her chest. Kissing him was like a sweet drug. "I've missed those lips." He moaned. "I'll pick you up at 8:30." He whispered against her lips and audrey could only nod her head. Corey pecked her lips one more time and made his way out the book store and into his car. Audrey slumped back once again, this time dreaming up ways he could put those soft sweet lips to use.