Chapter 1: Dig In It

Chapter |1|

(Cole in MM)

"That's right, Bria, throw it back for daddy."

He was deep between a new pair of thick thighs that came his way sometime earlier that week. Cole Newman was a nymphomaniac. He loved sex and did not care when, how, or where he got it. He became accustomed to a lifestyle in his early teenage years when he had his first fellatio experience in the boys' locker room with a cheerleader who couldn't get the thought of his member inside of her out of her mind.

And since then, experiencing his first real orgasm, he became addicted to the feeling of the euphoric release that seemed only to activate through sex.

It was also why he was in another man's home digging into his woman's pussy.

But he didn't care about her marital status or her life. He didn't even know if he called out the correct name.

All he cared about was that this woman had a backside so big that he could set a briefcase on top of it and thighs thick enough for him to hold on to while he rammed into her wet center from the back. It gave him a great view of the beautiful arch of her back that he just wanted to release all over.

"Audrey, come to bed."

Audrey ignored the man who called to her from the ruffled sheets of her bedroom. She had no desire to fulfill his request to return to the bed from which he recently disappointed her.

Hell, she couldn't remember his name either. She knew that he was pleasing to the eye with milk chocolate skin and muscles to make any grown woman puddle at his feet. All she could remember that made her agree to this one-night stand was how his Colgate smile shone when he spoke to her through the crowded club. She just knew she was going to have some great sex, but...

His sex game was so terrible that she had to fake her orgasm just for him to hurry up and finish. Soon after, he came and fell asleep, so Audrey decided to continue her new erotic project, 'That Man Is A Nympho.' Audrey stopped typing on her computer at her desk and adjusted the robe that clothed her naked body for a second.

"I'm just going to finish this chapter, and I'll be over there in a second." She told him, not taking her eyes off her computer screen.

When she didn't hear him respond, she began typing away at her novella once again as her thighs squeezed together at her own erotic words as she typed aimlessly on her computer. The scene played once more from where she interrupted and continued until the end, where she typed her final closing word for that chapter, smiling.

Another chapter finished for her Erotica fantasy novel, and she felt accomplished yet horny at the same time. Like her characters in her novellas, she was a nymphomaniac as well. She loved sex and couldn't get enough of it. Sometimes she would go to local clubs to find her next deviant victim or even meet men inside the most random places like the grocery store.

She knew she was beautiful and used it entirely to her advantage. She had lovely cocoa brown skin that seemed to glow with confidence wherever she went. Big, brown eyes covered with thick eyelashes that made most women jealous. A heart-shaped face with high cheekbones and a body that was very womanly. She had wide hips, a size 12 jeans, but a midsection small enough to wear medium shirts. Her breasts were a nice handful size of 36B, but that didn't stop the men chasing her.

One particular instance was when she was at the supermarket and met a man who looked good enough to taste. So, of course, being the bold, go-getting woman she was, she did just that.

She tasted that chocolate man as if her life depended on it in the back of the stock room.

She was just that type of woman, and since she loved writing, she figured why not incorporate both. This great idea landed her two published novels on shelves of every store that sold books, and she was a sensation on the internet. She only wished the men she fantasized about and wrote in her stories were real. Unfortunately, in reality, the men were either wack when conquering her, too romantic, or didn't give a shit about her needs.

Don't get her wrong, she didn't love those men either, but at least she was putting in effort when having sex. She was brave enough to put a finger in the hole, tie a rope around the jewels or even spit their DNA right back in their mouth.

She didn't give a shit. Whatever made the experience better, she tried or already loved doing. But most men didn't like that kinky stuff, so she succumbed to having boring, ordinary sex.

Audrey sighed as she saved her work and closed her laptop, making the bedroom completely dark.

She just wished she could meet a man who was a sex-crazed maniac just like her, just like the main character Cole in her book. Then maybe she could settle with one man instead of inviting countless men into her home every week.

She made her way to her bed, pushing the covers back and dropping the rope to the floor as she climbed in.

'Only one can dream.' As she thought to herself, and that's precisely what she did.