Ch.39

Kai POV

I walked upstairs to Lloyds room. Once there I knocked on the door. "Hey Lloyd?" I said through the door.

".. Come in." I heard him mumble. I walked in the door with a small grin on my face, I honestly hope he didn't hear the argument downstairs but it's most likely he did, it was a pretty loud argument.

"Hey Lloyd, how've you been?" I asked as I sat on his bed next to him. Lloyd was laying down on the bed facing the wall with his black hood on. "... Good I suppose, minus the fact that everyone still thinks of me as a murderer.." He said/mumbled.

"You heard that?" I asked as I layed next to him.

"Yea I did.." He said as he opened his eyes and looked into mine. I'm still not used to him having Crimson Red Eyes, but there beautiful regardless of the color.

".. Your not a Murderer Lloyd, ok? You are an Innocent person, the only reason why you did those things was because you couldn't control yourself, it was all Morros fault not yours ok." I said before I kissed his forehead and put my arm around him to pull him into a hug.

"... Ok..." He mumbled quietly as he put his arms around me aswell.

"... How about we go get ice cream or something, what do you say?" I asked trying to make him feel better. He chuckled. "Sure why not." He said with a small grin on his face.

I smiled and sat up. Lloyd sat up aswell.

"Ok, let me go find my wallet from downstairs-"

"I can pay-"

"No, your not going to pay I am!" I said as I bolted out the room to find my wallet. I could hear Lloyd laughing. That makes me so happy knowing that he's getting better.

Morro POV

... I hate this... I hate this so much. First my plan to kill Lloyd didn't work, Then all of a Sudden I get these feelings that are fucking hard to explain sometimes, then after that I feel somewhat!... Heartbroken?... Grr! I don't fucking know!! I cant seem to make up my mind!!

I floated out the room not really in the mood to bother Lloyd. I went downstairs and watched Kai look for his wallet in the living room. I rolled my eyes before going to the kitchen area, where the Metal guy was.

After a while of just wondering the place I went back upstairs to find Lloyd. When I got there he had his hood off and he was looking for his shoes or something, I don't know. His hair was a mess, he doesn't really bother with it anymore, when I asked about it he said it was just really tiring and things like that.

I remember a few weeks ago, he didn't leave his bed for like an entire week, he only got up to use the restroom, and that was it, he didn't eat, he didn't really sleep, probably cause I liked to give him nightmares, he didnt do anything, all he said was that it was tiring and that he didn't have the energy nor motivation to do anything.

I felt so terrible in that week, seeing Lloyd so miserable makes me feel miserable and terrible as well.

.... I need to find a way to deal with this before it might end up getting out of hand...

A/N if u have any Questions pls let me know thx!