F O U R T Y T H R E E

*December 4 (Alivia's Birthday)*

Alivia's POV

I sighed as I sat in my marketing class. I have been sitting in this lecture for the past 2 hours. I was half asleep when I heard my professor announce that we were dismissed. I sighed as I yawned and picked up my bag. I was walking to the door when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw my professor motioning for me to come up to her desk. I sighed in annoyance and walked down the stairs.

"Yes, ma'am?" I asked as I stood in front of her.

"Alivia, I just wanted to say that I heard about your diagnosis and if you need anything involving this class please let me know. Like if you need an extension on some work feel free to ask me." She told me smiling.

"Thank you, ma'am. That means a lot to me. Have a nice day." I replied kinda annoyed.

"You as well Alivia." She smiled before I walked out of the empty room.

I walked out to my G Wagon still annoyed. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for the offer, but I hated that everyone was letting me off easy or giving me the high life because of my diagnosis. I got in my foreign car before pulling out of the parking lot. I drove by the gym as I drove off campus. I sighed as I watched my team walk into the gym. I should be there right now, but no, I have cancer. I continued driving to my house until I pulled up to my large house. I grabbed my backpack before I got out of my car and walked into my living room. I threw my backpack on the couch before I grabbed a water bottle and walked out back. I picked up a basketball and sat down my water bottle. I sighed as I got some shots up. I shot multiple 3s and some 2s. I did some layups too. I had been shooting for about an hour and a half when I heard the patio door open.

"There's the birthday girl," Mili called making me smile.

"Somehow I made it to 21." I laughed as I passed her the ball.

"You're gonna make it far past 21, my dear. You excited for tonight?" She asked smiling. Tonight, Mili and my friends are taking me out to a nice dinner.

"Yes, I'm excited to see everyone." I smiled as she passed the ball back to me.

"Well, let's go get ready then." She smiled and grabbed my hand.

I smiled as I followed her. She pushed me into the bathroom to take a shower. I sighed as I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I washed my hair, washed my body, and shaved. I got out and changed into a comfortable outfit before Mili busted into my bathroom with her piles of makeup. I dried my hair while Mili fixed hers. I curled the ends of my hair while Mili did her eye makeup and let her face bake. Mili sat me down before she started on my face makeup. Mili let my face bake while she worked on my eye makeup. She said she was going for a smokey eye look. After she finished my eye makeup, she put on contour, highlight, setting spray, and finished with a dark red lip.

"I'm the greatest." She said making us laugh.

"Facts." I smiled as I put on my lotion and deodorant.

We walked out of my bathroom when we were done getting ready. Mili handed me a dress that was hung up in a closet and a pair of heels. I changed into the dress and smiled at the final product.