T H I R T Y S I X

*October 13*

Alivia's POV

"Focus Rooney focus," Coach called as Mili stripped the ball from me.

I groaned as I watched Mili run to the other side of the court and lay the ball up and in. Today has been a rough day at practice. All day the only thing on my mind was him. I sighed as we finished the slow and annoying practice.

"Rooney," Coach called before lotion for me to come to her.

"Yeah, Coach?" I said as I approached her.

"You ok? You've never practiced like that." She had a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah, just have a lot on my mind." I sighed annoyed at myself.

"If it's about that Kuzma boy, you need to let go. He's an asshole that doesn't deserve you." It's stung hearing her talk about Kyle like that.

"Thanks, Coach. I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow." I told her trying to end the conversation.

I got a 'bye' back from her before I walked to the locker room and grabbed my stuff. I sighed as I walked back to Mili's Porsche where she was waiting for me. I threw my stuff in the back before I got in the passenger seat.

"You excited for tonight?" Mili asked. Tonight, the team and I are going to the Drake and Migos concert.

"Yeah, I think it'll be fun," I said as I pulled out my phone and opened my Instagram.

I went through my feed as we drove. I was scrolling through my explore page when a video of Kyle popped up. It was a video of Zo walking out of the locker room and Kyle following behind him shirtless. I sighed and locked my phone before dropping it on my lap. It's been almost 2 months, but I still miss him like crazy. I've had boyfriends before that I have gotten over in like a week. Something was different with Kyle. He was different.

"Let's go get ready." Mili snapped me out of my thoughts as she got out of the car.

I grabbed my bags before following her into our vast house. I followed Mili upstairs and I walked into my room to take a shower. I was engulfed by thoughts as I showered. After I showered, I got out and dried my hair into its straight texture. I had just finished drying my hair when Mili walked in to start on my makeup. I held still as Mili worked on my makeup.

"Hold still," Mili told me as she did my eyeliner.

After Mili finished my makeup, she worked on her makeup. Mili finished her makeup and she gave me an outfit to wear tonight. Mili and I talked about tonight while we changed into these outfits. Mili had on the black top while I had on the tan one.

Mili and I laughed as we posed and took mirror selfies

Mili and I laughed as we posed and took mirror selfies. We were messing around when we heard a knock at the door. Mili walked downstairs to get the door while I sprayed on my perfume and grabbed my purse. As I walked to the stairs, I heard the girls talking about tonight. The heels on my boots clicked as I started to walk down the stairs. I was halfway down the stairs when suddenly my legs gave out underneath me. I screamed as I tucked and rolled down the stairs. I groaned as I finally hit the bottom of the stairs.