F O U R T Y

*November 11*

Alivia's POV

I groaned as my eyes opened to reveal a very bland and pale walled room. I groaned as my whole body ached. I looked around and I didn't have anything. I couldn't find my phone and I was wearing an ugly gown.

"The hell happened?" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

I looked around trying to figure out where I was when a lady walked into my room.

"Ms.Rooney, you're up. How are you feeling?" She asked in a very happy tone.

"Not great. Where am I?" I asked as I looked out of the window that was in my room.

"Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical. Are you ok Ms.Rooney?" She asked while sitting down at a chair that was beside my bed.

"What happened?" I groaned as I thought back to my last memory. All I remember is getting possession of the ball and then passing out.

"Ms.Rooney it seems that you were playing your basketball game when you suddenly passed out. Can you tell me what happened before you passed out?" She asked as she leaned closer to me.

"Uh, my teammate inbounded the ball and I was dribbling down the court when the room started to spin. My vision got cloudy before my body collapsed. I remember hearing my best friend call my name but I passed out." I recalled what happened.

"Miss Rooney when you say your body collapsed did you trip and fall or did your body just give out?" She asked making think back to the night of the concert.

"It just gave out," I told her.

"Has this happened before?" She asked while writing down something on her clipboard.

"Once, my legs gave out and I fell down my stairs." I sighed as I told her.

"Did you hit your head prior to this?" She asked making me knit my eyebrows.

"No," I told her in a monotone voice.

"Ms. Rooney, have you experienced any strange symptoms like headache, random vomiting, fatigue for no good reason?" She asked making me think back to my headaches.

"Headaches," I told her.

"How long have these headaches been happening?" She asked while writing something down.

"Since the third week of July." I sighed. I hate telling people about my problems or issues.

"Have they gotten more frequent or more painful since they first started?" She asked while looking up at me.

"More frequent," I told her.

"Ok Ms.Rooney, I'll be right back. There are also some people here that want to see you." She told me before she stood up and walked out.

I sighed as I laid there in the room with nothing to do. I was playing with my nails when someone walked into my room.

"Hey, mama," Mili smiled as she walked in and hugged me.

"Hey," I smiled as hugged her back.

"How you feeling?" She asked as I observed her outfit. She still had on her uniforms. Shit, I have a game to play.

"We have to go. We have to get back to the game." I panicked as I tried to get out of the bed. I tried but two sets of arms pulled me back in bed.

"Liv, the game is over. You were out for 3 hours. They won, Japreece took over as PG and they won by 12." Mili told me making me sigh.