E L E V E N

Alivia's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Kyle helped me through my anxiety attack. He stayed with me as much as he could. He often came and saw me after practice. He also came to my games. He has been super sweet and helpful.

Now Mili and I are planning our annual Halloween party. This will be the second Halloween party we've thrown. We both absolutely love Halloween. We often invite the UCLA girls and guys basketball teams. We have always invited the Ball brothers, their girlfriends (unfortunately), and this year we're inviting some of the other Lakers.

"Ok, so we have the DJ, the decorations, the snacks, what else do we need?" Mili read off of her phone while pacing around the room. I laughed at her getting so stressed out about the party.

"What the hell are you laughing about?" She asked obviously annoyed at me.

"You getting stressed out about this party is freaking hilarious," I said through laughs. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a fake mini pumpkin that was sitting on our coffee table. She threw it and hit me in the head.

"Ow, you bitch." I grabbed it and threw it back at her. She caught it with one hand and sat it on the table.

"Focus, our party is tomorrow and we have practice tomorrow morning so we have to get this shit together." She ranted before typing something on her phone.

"What are we dressing up as anyways?" I spoke up making the color drain from her face.

"Shit! I didn't think about that." She groaned in annoyance.

"Let's go to the store dumb bitch. Who forgets costumes on Halloween?" I sighed as I got up and grabbed the keys to my G Wagon off of our counter.

We walked out to my G Wagon and drove us to the mall while Mili looked for ideas.

"What about this?" She asked showing me a picture on her phone.

"Can you do the makeup?" I asked looking at her like she was crazy.

"Bitch I'm Hispanic you know I can do this." She laughed.

"Ok let's go get the stuff." I laughed as we got out to go shop.

*The Next Day*

We just got home from practice and we have to start getting ready because the makeup will take forever. We are mostly ready for the party. I was setting up the snacks that don't need to refrigerated when Mili called for me.

"Perra, trae tu trasero aqui!" I've known Mili long enough to know what she was saying.

"Coming," I yelled back.

I sighed as I walked up to Mili's room. I walked in and Mili made me put on my dress before she sat me down. Mili started doing my makeup and started sketching out the look. It took Mili about an hour and a half to do my makeup. She curled my hair and put on my flower crown before I put on my heels. My outfit ended up looking like this.

 My outfit ended up looking like this