N I N E

Kyle's POV

"Thank you for the ride. I'll see you at your game tomorrow." Alivia quickly got out the car and shut her door.

I sighed as I watched her walk up to her door. She quickly unlocked her door and disappeared behind it. She has some major issues, and I want to help her through them. She won't let me in though. She has so many walls built up it's hard to get through to her. I wanted her to hug me and cry into my chest while she tells me everything. I want to run my fingers through her hair and tell her that everything will be ok. I sighed and picked up my phone to text her.

Kuz: I'll always be here for you.

I sat in her driveway and thought for a couple of minutes. After 15 minutes I checked my phone to see that she had not responded. That's weird, she usually responds within a matter of minutes. Maybe she's showering? No, she showered at UCLA. There's something wrong. I got out of my Porsche and knocked on the door.

"Alivia," I called out with no answer.

I checked the doorknob to see that she hadn't locked it. I stepped into the quiet house. It sounded almost dead inside.

"Alivia," I called again still not hearing her sweet voice reply.

I followed the stairs to the top floor still calling her name. As I reached the top I noticed a door open at the end of the hallway. I opened the door to a room decorated with dark furniture and Polaroid pictures of her and her friends.

"Alivia, where are you?" I yelled as I noticed that her bathroom light was on.

I opened the door and my expression dropped. She laid out on the floor with tear stains on her face. I ran to her and grabbed her limp body. I sat on the floor calling her name. I shook her gently attempting to wake her up. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. My hands shook as I dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" A lady answered my call.

"H-help my girlfriend she p-passed out and I-I can't wake her up." I stuttered as I help Alivia's body close to me.

"Ok, sir help is on the way. Can you tell me where you are?" The lady asked, and I told her all of the information she needed.

I sat and held Alivia's limp body until the ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital.

Alivia's POV

I groaned as I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked to my right to see that I had an IV in my arm. I don't remember anything after I got out of Kuz's car.

"Oh my God Alivia, you're ok." I was snapped out my thoughts by Mili. She ran up to me and gently wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked as she sat in a chair beside me.

"According to Kyle, you passed out and he found you on the bathroom. He explained to the doctors what happened last night at the game and they said you had a severe anxiety attack. Alivia I thought you stopped having those months ago." She looked at me with concern painted on her face.

"I guess they only happen when I get really stressed out. Last night was a series of unfortunate events and that's probably what caused me to pass out." I said nonchalantly.

"Alivia why are you so calm about this? You know what happened freshman year. You would have a good game and then come home a have a come apart." Mili said as flashbacks filled my head.

*Flashback (one year ago)*

I sighed as Mili and I walked into our apartment. I threw my purse on the table and I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and took a swig out of it. We lost to the Washington Huskies 84-98. It was all your fault. You didn't play as hard as you should have. You're a failure and don't deserve your scholarship.