Chapter 10 - Packing Heat

Start from the beginning

"It's Heat - it must be. You're an omega. I didn't think it would be...quite this strong..."

If Kit hadn't spent years battling the desires of his treacherous body, right now he would be ripping his clothes off and throwing himself at them. 

He was a sex addict. And he was no stranger to cravings. No stranger to abstinence that made him break out into a cold sweat, shaking, nauseous, head and body aching. No stranger to compulsions so strong he would do anything to end the pain and fill the empty, yearning, gaping void inside either by starting a fight, drinking himself senseless, or falling into someone's bed. 

Any one of those would take the edge off - and might well lead to one or both of the other two. 

But this was different. This was no cold sweat or empty yearning. He had never felt anything like it before. 

He felt hot. Gasping for air, his whole body burning up. But it didn't feel bad. It felt amazing. Painful, but the kind of pain that only heightened the pleasure. 

Kit wanted to tear his clothes off and lie down on the cool grass... Looking down, he found his hands busy trying to pull out of the sleeves of his hoodie. With effort he stilled them. 

The heat came in waves. As another crashed over him , his knees buckled and he stifled a moan. 

It scared him how little control he seemed to have over his body - but more than scared, he was angry. Angry that he was lying face down in front of these wolves.

No. You are my body and you will obey me, he thought to his limbs. 

Growling, seeing double, he crawled back up onto his knees. Slowly, quivering, he got to his feet. His teeth sank into his bottom lip and his fingers had somehow changed shape, claws digging into his palms. 

The others stared at him, frozen. He noticed their flared nostrils, tense muscles, and dilated pupils. 

One moment they all stood frozen - the next, Darren lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. Growls tore through the air. 

"No!" Dan was on him in an instant, tearing his brother away from Kit. Ronan grabbed Darren's shoulder as he wailed and fought them. His eyes and teeth had shifted and he growled, incapable of forming words. 

Kit saw Morgan two steps away with his arms around Justin's waist, pulling him back while Justin strained towards the omega, oblivious to his boyfriend. 

Dan had Darren in a headlock and Ronan let go, doubling over and growling, fighting his own transformation. 

When he looked up at Kit, his eyes had shifted and canines were poking out from beneath his upper lip. His breathing was ragged.

Kt felt a thrill run through him. So this was an Alpha werewolf. This was... He stepped forward instinctively and Ronan flinched.

"Get him out of here, Dan. Get...him...away!" 

With apparent effort he turned from them, grabbing Darren and throwing him to the ground as if the taller man weighed nothing, and punching him in the jaw. 

As Darren howled and retaliated, kicking, Dan grabbed Kit under his armpits and hauled him up, lifting, already running towards his truck. 

Kit could hear the sounds of fighting and then groans and howling as the other werewolves shifted behind them.

"Damn it," Dan breathed. 

That's when Kit heard the padding and branches snapping. Paws running over dirt and leaves, hunting. Chasing them. 

Badass Omega [MxM] - A Reimagining of CarmenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara