"Kin je honeymoon kin manta da ni koh nasrin"she said with a stern voice
(You have gone for honeymoon and forgot about me).
"Haba yaushe na zo Dubai"(when did I come to Dubai).

"Bawani you and ya Ahmad are there drinking love and you forgot about us"a loud laughter left my mouth,gawwdd!!!.

I wasn't laughing because she said drinking love but because that cup of love abi bottle doesn't even exist talkless of drinking.i wish they knew that her brother and i are just married by name.

"Ehen now that I think of it where is my bro"her question caught me of guard

"He Erm .....Erm he went out"!.

"By 1 am it's ten here and you guys are three hours ahead".

"You know Dubai's market is always on groove even at night so the city never sleeps"I didn't know where that came from but astagfirullah the way I'm fluently lying this days.

"True ,Toh me I don't know when next we will speak so I'm adding him to the call where ever he is ,I want to see the lovely people"I couldn't form any reply .I was speechless how on earth are we going to balance this what if he isn't out sef.

The beep sound indicating Ahmed was added to the call made my heart seize a beat and extreme nervousness became my current feelings ,it was connecting meaning his face would show up anytime so before he could see me I exited the video call which meant it showed camera paused on there phones "brooo how far"asma said

"Asmau yakike"his deep husky voice came through.ewwww.

"Omo you and this your wife that will be calling me Asmau,for gibberish sake I'm Asma ,not asmauuu ,you guys make me feel old whenever you call me that !!! hmmmmn"he was silent for a while

"Ah ah nasrin where you dey your boo is here and you won't say baby when are you coming back"

"Keh asma"his soft giggles were the only sound I could hear.

"Ah toh koh bro"

"Mmmhn"was the only thing he replied with .

"Ehen nasrin say it"oh hell to the fuck I'm not calling that piss if shit baby, I'll rather call a goat babe than address this thing as baby what is an insult to all the people they call baby ,huunff!!.

"As...."

"Babe can you please pass me the towel"we heard somebody's voice from his side.ohh he's with a harlot!!cuuuwllll.

"Nasrin so Ahmed has been at home you are even saying pass me the towel amaa Dan iskanchi kikache bayanan...this two"

"Keh asma go and read joor"

"Iyye su bro masu mata make I go before I hear pass me my.."before she could say it she laughs and disconnected the call leaving the two of us ,she was probably going to say something foolish .

The whole thing made me feel weird,ahmed was still on the line so I quickly disconnected and threw the phone to the other side of the room .i puffed out some air that I didn't know I was holding all long .

I was kinda feeling hungry ,so I entered the kitchen to prepare something fast.ahmad at least had a little human in him to provide all the groceries I might neeed.

I decided on making pasta sauce with beef balls though it wasnt fast enough,I brought out a Coke from the medium fridge in the kitchen and headed to the living room.

I unplugged my phone that I left charging before I went in to cook . going through my feeds on Instagram,I wasn't expecting anything other than thousands of follow requests and dm requests from mostly jobless males and some few females which I always had whenever I turned on my data ,as usual I wasn't ready to respond to any so I decided to chat my best friends on WhatsApp leaving the requests to keep piling up.