T W E N T Y - O N E [ DANIEL'S POV ]

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A DAY, since Patrisha's in the hospital, and actually, she still is. The doctors want her there for a couple of days to check on her. I'm at the Why Don't We house right now to pack some clothes for Jack and Zach. They want to stay there for her, especially Jack.

When I'm done packing, I get my keys on the counter in the kitchen as I go to the front door. I open it as I see a lady who's probably in twenties as she look at me and smile. "Hi, how can I help you?" I politely say. "Yes, uhm. I was wondering if like, have you seen or saw someone with this lady?" She give me a picture and it wasn't just a picture.

A picture of Patrisha. Wait, this lady right here, in front of me.. HOLY SHIT. It's Gemma. Harry's older sister. Oh, fuck. "Uh, no ma'am. I haven't. Why?" I shakingly said. How did she find the Why Don't We house? Does she know me? I hope not. "Well, she's one of my youngest siblings. I haven't see her since she was like.. years ago I guess." She sadly said. "Oh, well, I hope you find her. I just.. I really need to go." I said as I close the door and walk to my car.

"Did you think that I don't know you Mr. Daniel Seavey?" I stop walking. I need back up.. I turn around at her as I secretly call Corbyn. "I-I'm not Daniel. I'm just a h-huge fan. S-See this?" I point at my hair. "I'm just a fan of Corbyn. H-He's my lane." Daniel, is that all you got? "No, I know for a certain that you're Daniel Seavey." She said approaching me. "So what now?" "Where's Patrisha, Daniel. I need her. Give her to me and there's no war between two families." She said.

"Daniel!" We both look at who's calling my name, and it was Corbyn. "Hey, bud. I'm having troubles with Christina, can you go to the bar or club with me right now?"He said as I smile. "Yeah, sure. L-Let's go!" trying not to look at Gemma. "This is not the end, boys. We will get her!" I hear her as we get in the car quickly.

"You called me for that? I thought your car broke or something!" Corbyn said getting in. "Do you know who the fuck she is? She's Harry Styles' sister!" "What?! For real?!" He starts the car. "Oh my god, Corbyn!!" I'm so frustrated right now and all I want is to go back to the hospital.

After 30 minutes, were now at the hospital. We run fast to get to Patrisha's room. "Jack!" I said as they were all looking down. "What happened?" Corbyn said " The Styles filed a report about us kidnapping Patrisha..." Zach spill. "Gemma was at our house. I was so close on spilling the beans to her, but thanks to Corbyn, we both got away from her." I look at them one by one.

"Why do they even want her?! This is bullshit." Jonah angrily say as Jack, who was seated in the sofa along the rest of them stand up and go to Patrisha. "Mom said she didn't really gave her to the family. They actually kidnapped her and told Patrisha that they're her family, then ever since, she would tell herself that her family is the Styles family." Jack explained

"What?!" We all confusingly said "Mom tried everything but she gave up when she re-married. She thought she's already dead, because we couldn't find her. So, all she did was hope for everything." I approach him, he's about to cry and I give him a hug. "It's okay, bro. Don't cry." "It's been so long and I don't want to lose her.." He cry.

"I'll help you with that." We look at the door to see Harry. Yes, Harry Styles indeed. "What the fuck do you want?!" Jack angrily said "I'm here to help you guys out." "How are we gonna believe you? Your sister already found out our home! What's next then? Your mom's gonna show up with cops to arrest us?!" Corbyn stand up.

Harry look at Jack, as he approaches us. "Stop right there! I don't want you to come near me, her or both of us!" Jack cover Patrisha, Harry can't see her. "I was supposed to be meeting with Niall and the others but when I heard about mum and Gemma's conversation, I quickly come here." Harry explained

"You're not welcome here, Harry." Zach said as Harry look at Zach shocked. "Look how big you've grown, mate. It's been years." Harry smiles. "Stop trying to change the subject!" Jonah say. "I don't even know what's happening when Patrisha was brought to our house. I was only a kid, fourteen years old to be exact." Harry continues to tell us.

"What?" We chorus. "I thought she was my sister since she was still six or seven years old." "How in the world would she be with you guys if she was with Stefani?" Jack confusingly ask. "I was on tour when she was sent away, or should I say, sold to Stefani. Of course Patrisha thinks she's going to LA with her to purse her dreams, but she didn't know she'll be with Stefani forever. Stefani and Benjamin weren't able to have a child, so I guess my mum sold Patrisha to them.." He look down.

"If only I was in the scene, I could've stop them from taking her away. Patrisha's like my youngest sister that I could never have.." He added