S E V E N T E E N [ JACK'S POV ]

AFTER THE INCIDENT, I went to my room and when I did, I hear Patrisha singing. She could rule the music industry though, no joke. My phone’s ringing as I quickly answer my phone. “Hello?” “Hi, is this Jack Avery?” Uhm.. okay? “Yes, this is him.” “I’m Officer Reyes and I just want you to know that we have found your long lost sister.”

Am I hearing this right? They found her? For real? “Really? Where?” “Your sister was actually last seen in Beverly Hills Hospital and she was with this five guys that actually looks like it’s you and your friends, but were you in the hospital in a few days back?” We went to the hospital for Patrisha like a week ago.. Hmm…

“Yeah, I did. Do you know her name?” “Yes. I do, I just need you to get here in the police station to talk some things about her and we’re done.” “ Okay, I’ll be there in five.” I hung up as I take a shower, and put some clothes on as I grab my skateboard. I went downstairs and see three out of four of the boys sitting on the couch playing Fortnite.

“Where are you going, Jack?” Corbyn asked “I’m going to the police station, Jonah can you come with me?” Jonah quickly nod and grab his skateboard. “Did you do something bad, Jack?” Daniel looking at me serious. “They called me for my long lost sister. That’s all.” I give them a weak smile.

“Then why am I going there with you?” Jonah said “Mortal support.” I laugh then we both left.

"You have a long lost sister? I mean, you didn't tell us this?" Jonah bombarded me. "I mean, look, I'm sorry okay? As much as I wanted to tell you guys about her, I can't. I just need to find her before telling you." We reach at the police station which is just for 30 minutes.

When we enter, I saw Officer Reyes as she approaches us both. "Hi, Mr. Avery and Mr. Marais. Follow me to my office please." She said. We follow her to her officer and we saw some file reports and some papers on her desk. "So sorry for the messy desk, I've been working hard lately, but please. Seat down." She said

When we sat down, I question her. "So, where is she?" "That, Mr. Avery, remains, but I believe these are your friends?" She shows me a picture of my and the boys' backs and Patrisha. No. Wait. It can't be right.

"Are you saying that Patrisha Mae Styles is my long lost sister?" I confusingly said as Jonah holds my hand. "So you do know your sister." She said "No, this doesn't make sense! How is she my sister? We don't look a like!" No, wait. She looks like dad.. wait..

"Your mother talked to me a couple of days ago, she said she know her face pretty well, I'm not saying that this is your sister, but if you think she is, then case is closed." She said "Jonah." I look at him, "I know you're confused, but I think it's the best if you call your mom before clarifying things. I don't want you to assume that Patrisha's your long lost sister." He said

After that, we went out of the station as I call mom. "Yes, dear?"  "Mom, is it true?" "True what?"  "That Patricia's my sister." "Oh, baby.. I-I.." "Mom! Please! Tell me, is she?!" My tears are falling down and Jonah's hugging me.

"Jacky, s-she is.." That's all I need to hear. I hung up quickly and cry. "Hey, everything's alright." Jonah said "My young sister, is with us all along." I said "It doesn't matter, what matters is you getting to spend time together with Pat right now." He said as he break the hug and grabs our skateboards.

"Where are we going?" I ask "Where? Home of course. And we'll meet your little sister." He smile. "Jonah, I can't face her right after knowing she's my long lost sister." I look down. He sighs.