“I warned you” He growled, stepping back. He nodded twice when out of the blue, the ceiling collapsed and I was pulled backwards against a toned chest. Dust and plaster contaminated the air as choking could be heard from all over. Swearing seemed to be shouted from everywhere as it was almost impossible to see through the debris.

Then dark figures jumped from the gaping hole in the ceiling, falling on top of the off-guard men. My head seemed to get worse, and I let out a large groan, letting my head fall on Blake’s shoulder. Everyone had two heads when I looked around the destroyed room. There wasn’t any killing going on at least.

We agreed on capturing them and making them serve their time, or punishment for ripping off the innocent shifters. Blake leaned over me but his head was doubled and kind of transparent. The world around me was going slow motion and the throbbing was increasing.

“Hey!” Blake lightly tapped my cheek. “You still there?” I scrunched up my face and gritted my teeth in response. Check my breathing, ass. No need to cause me further pain. There’s a thing called a pulse!

“Come on” He lifted me up bridal-style and weaved his way through the fighting bodies. Coming to a stop under a half-broken painting of a naked lady, he watched my face for a few moments. I pursed my lips when a wave of nausea came over me from the headache.

“That little bitch of a migraine…” I muttered, holding my forehead with my hands. Blake just smirked at me and looked around. Well, thanks for the help, douche bag. The world kept spinning and twisting like a sick rollercoaster that makes you want to vomit over the people next to you. Right now that person would be Blake, but it seemed I couldn’t get anything out of my mouth and the pounding in my head only got stronger.

“There better be some damn aspirin here” I moaned, banging my head against the dusty wall. The noises seemed to fade slightly and there wasn’t as much screaming as to when the roof collapsed. When Blake didn’t answer, I cracked an eyelid open and peered into the now calm room. Everything was still spinning, but I could tell even through my dizzy haze that the fighting had stopped and that the council was restrained.

“Quick work” I noted, squeezing my eyes shut as another wave of pain washed over my head. I could only hear footsteps and muffles as it all scrambled together to make gibberish. I jumped, startled at I felt cool glass shoved against my face.

“Drink” I distantly heard Blake’s voice and the glass was shoved in my face again. I held my hands in front of my face and squinted my eyes, blinking them open. “Open your mouth” He demanded when I didn’t respond. I opened my mouth when suddenly a pill was shoved in and water was forced down my throat.

“Bleh- What- eghh!” I spluttered as I chocked on the water. “Was that really necessary?” I asked groggily after I got over my coughing fit.

“You were the one who asked for the meds and besides, you wouldn’t take them when I told you to drink” Blake defended, my headache wasn’t clearing up and I was wondering where he got these pills…

“You didn’t specify why I had to drink!” I exclaimed, glaring at him the hardest I could do before groaning and closing my eyes. He sighed when all of a sudden I was lifted up and placed on a comfy lap.

“Look, we’ve finished what we came for, and really quickly so relax. I’m surprised they aren’t fighting back-” then there was a loud crash “much” Blake finished. I cracked a smile at the death-threats the men were yelling, about how everyone was going to kill us for capturing them and blah, blah, blah.

“You can-” I started, but another wave pain tumbled through my head. “Put me down” I finished after a few moments. I felt Blake’s chest rumbled behind me, like he was silently laughing.

“Na, I’m quite liking this” he chuckled.  See if you like this when I shove my fist into your face, ass; of course, when this headache gets better.

“What? Seeing me in pain or holding me” I questioned, not bothering to turn to face him. I hated to admit this but he was comfy, I kind of wanted to stay like this all day without the migraine and this stuffy hall.

“Holding you of course” he said in a what-else-did-you-think tone. I don’t know, maybe you’re some crazy sadist who loves to see people in pain, does it look like I read minds here?

“That’s nice” I smiled sarcastically and clawed at his arms as the pain got worse. Seriously, this was not natural; I either ate something bad or I’m about to die. I was kind of hoping it was the first one.

Then it stopped.

I sat up dazed as my head felt clear and normal. What?

Then my head was filled with completely disgusting pictures of Jackson and his men.

Blake’s POV

I frowned as I watched the colour from Lee’s face drain out and her form start to shake a little.

Her shoulders seemed more relaxed and I could feel the pain from the bond die away, but her eyes were glassy and horror was written all over her eyes. Of course I felt the pain before but I tried to show that it wasn’t bothering me and I tried to distract her from it because I couldn’t understand why it was happening.

For the second time of my life I never felt this hopeless as her shacking calmed a little but the look in her eyes stayed there, that haunted look that confused yet scared him. She didn’t seem to comprehend the world around her as her eyes slowly shut and she fell asleep.

The men surrounding me were giving their future Alpha Female concerned glances but were respectfully focusing on the ground, besides the few that were restraining the council. All I wanted to do was hide her away till all that pain she’s feeling disappears, but since I’m Alpha it doesn’t work that way and I had to focus on my packs welfare.

Gathering her up in my arms, I nodded to the men to follow me with the gagged council and we headed towards the planes I specifically designed to hold strong prisoners. I had no idea what was going on with her, the only thing I was certain of was that she was alive and hopefully was going to be okay.

I knew I should’ve brought a doctor with me or something.

DeathxDemon