Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Leera’s POV

Okay, I admit, maybe I should’ve told him earlier.

Because right now I was in the pack house, on ‘lock down’, I had five guards standing outside Blake’s door, and another ten at the entrance to the Alpha’s wing. It turns out he actually did know who ‘Alex Simmons’ was, and he managed to punch a few holes in the wall and destroy the corridor we were in. I swear if the situation we were in wasn’t serious, I would’ve burst out laughing at his temper tantrum. It was seriously amusing.

So right now I was trying to figure out a way to get to his conference room to help him with Jackson. When Blake forced me to climb onto his back so we could get to the pack house quicker, I asked why I could shift and run myself- all I got was a deep growl from his wolf. I really don’t like his wolf, he’s demanding, possessive and fucking annoying, he also gets jealous easily.

‘So does his human, you idiot’ my wolf muttered dryly, choosing to ignore her, I went on with devising a plan to get past those guards. I knew the conference room was a couple halls down, and he had gotten his beta, generals and whoever else to find a way to track down Jackson.

Yeah, somehow the faggot had known I was going to tell Blake, and hightailed out of the packs land, which probably would’ve taken a couple hours if he lived here. I was wondering why Blake had locked me in his room, when he should’ve known I would find a way to get past those guards.

He seriously underestimates my awesomeness.

Although he was smart enough to lock the balcony door, but not smart enough to lock the large windows surrounding it. But I had to find a way to make sure the guards didn’t hear me, because if one decided to check on me- I was screwed.

So I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. They probably thought I was having a shower, but that was to make them think that. Walking out of the bathroom, I put some music on from my phone, turning up on full; I made sure I turned closed the door quietly behind me. Then I heard the guards start talking, probably thinking that I wouldn’t hear them. Hah, Blake would kill them if he heard them, I remember him saying to them ‘You are to be alert at all times, no one is to go in and out of this room besides me or your beta. Do you understand? Also, no talking or playing on your phone unless it’s an emergency’.

Rolling my eyes, I knew they needed more training, if these were his ‘best’, then I’d hate to see his worst. Padding over to the window quietly, I unlatched the lock, and lifted it up carefully. Once it was open enough so I could slip through, I laid flat on my stomach, and pushed myself through the gap. Times like these I was glad I didn’t wear dresses or skirts often, I was wearing light blue flexible skinny jeans, with red high-top converses and a black tank top. When I finally pushed myself under, I flipped over on my back, and jumped up, making sure my feet landed softly on the ground.

Smiling to myself, I realised how stupid the guards were. Did they really think that I was going to have a shower when there was a chance they could catch my rapist?

Looking around the balcony, it had glass railing, and grey tiles. It had the odd plants here and there, and a black table with two chairs. Shaking my head; I got on with the job. Next to the balcony, was a small ledge that went around the entire building. All I had to do was walk around till I found it, didn’t sound so hard.

Lifting my leg over the railing, I held myself up so I could swing around and land on the strip of tiles poking out from behind the railings. Settling my feet on the small strip of tiles, I looked down from the three storey level I was on. There were kids playing and adults chatting with each other, yet here I was spending my New Year’s Day scaling walls.